WTT 04 IRS w/coilovers for solid axle!!!

BennyDaBall

Established Member
I'm looking to get rid of my IRS and swap back to solid axle. I built the car for autocross and street but now I'm only doing drag racing and would like a solid axle again!

The IRS has around 10-11k miles, stock shocks with Maximum Motorsports coilovers, Magnaflow catback, MM urethane diff and subframe bushings, ABS sensors, mounting bolts and brackets, and e-brake cables!

Everything is worth around $2000 - so if you have a solid axle you're willing to trade I'll need the following amounts:

Solid axle with upgraded parts (diff, axles, gears, control arms, w/e!) - $BEST OFFER/EVEN TRADE/I PAY YOU!

Solid axle with catback and 3.73 gears - $200

Solid axle with catback - $500

Solid axle without catback or gears - $900

I need a complete swap, exhaust hangers, ABS sensors, brake cables, control arms EVERYTHING!

I WILL sell this unit straight up for the right price - make me an offer!

I'm located in Carmel, Indiana (about 20mins north of downtown) and I can do a complete IRS swap into your car in less than half a day!

E-MAIL ME!!! [email protected] if you have ANY questions or would like to swap!! I DO NOT check my PM's here that often so e-mail is the BEST for me!

BennyDaBall

Established Member
Thanks for all the interest! As of now this unit is out of the car pending a swap with someone else!

If anything falls through or doesn't work out, the IRS will become available again - Thanks!

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
I have a fully built solid for sale with 33 spline axles, spool, welded tubes, 4.30's, and evetything you need to bolt it in (lowers, uppers, shocks, springs) for sale fi you are interested. I already went with an IRS in my car, but I am interested in the rear coil overs.....

Fast99Snake

IRS'd GT
Established Member
i may be interested in the rear coilovers soon also,
i have a set of stock 03 cobra bilsteins and 03 springs i cud trade u plus cash if you needed.
i am also not too far from you.
im not sure where in IN carmel is but im in the n burbs of chicago so i dunno, let me know

tgentry

Got Boost?
Established Member
I have a solid axle with 3.73 gears, rebuilt bearings, Pro3i "race" LCA's (spherical one end, urethane the other), Steeda HD UCA's, abs sensors, your choice of stock or Motorsport "C" springs. Magnaflow catback.

No calipers or rotors. Stock arms available if you prefer.

This is from a '96, so the slightly shorter length. Located in Rockford, IL and I can transport.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread