WTT 03/04 cobra front bumper for a 99/01 cobra with Mach 1 lip

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Ok here's the deal, I have a full OEM 03/04 cobra bumper on my car now. I have everything for this. Bezels, lower lip, grill delete piece, ect. I am looking to trade even for a complete 99/01 OEM cobra bumper setup WITH the Mach 1 lip spoiler. I will be keeping MY fog lights as they are brand new. My bumper is currently painted a custom blue, but for $75 I can paint it to your paint code before we trade. I am located about 15 miles from Louisville, KY and would drive up to an hour to meet someone. I am looking to TRADE ONLY! and all your stuff must be OEM ford and have no issues.

mycar3.jpg

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
yeah. that's my issue. its cool driving around but at the track i don't want to go wheels up and come down and break it.

Yeah Ive seen that happen first hand a few years ago, I forget his name he had a silver real street car done up like an R model.

svo/svt

Established Member
I have an oem front bumper in good shape with fog lighs and bezels. off an 01 cobra its white
i would trade you but mne does not have a chin spoiler

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
I have an oem front bumper in good shape with fog lighs and bezels. off an 01 cobra its white
i would trade you but mne does not have a chin spoiler

If you want to pick up a chin spoiler for it and swap let me know

bullittbuild

Established Member
I have a chin spoiler for sale in my bullitt side skirts for sale thread, too bad you dont want a gt bumper with chin spoiler I could come whenever

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread