WTT: '02 Viper ACR for '03/'04 modded Terminator and cash

acr-c

Established Member
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw this one out there. I've got my '02 Viper ACR up for sale and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a trade and cash deal. I'd be looking for a KB'd or Whippled Terminator, along with any other tasteful, not "over-the-top" mods. Rims/tires, suspension, brakes, etc. are all cool, less so would be a solid rear mod.

Mine has 13k miles and is flawless. Red, no stripes, black leather interior. HRE rims, Borla exhaust and a BTR intake. Should be close to 500 HP and 530 TQ. Stock otherwise. Full coilover ACR suspension. ACR 5-point harnesses, all factory badging, etc. The car was originally owned by Daimler Chrysler and was either the factory show car or magazine car as there were only 28 total red no stripes ACRs built in 2002. Runs perfectly and looks as new, only better.

I'd be looking for a total of around $52k or $53k, so whatever yours is worth plus whatever cash to get close.

Thanks -- Christian

mystical

Established Member
I don't have a terminator but would love to see pics of your viper:rockon:

shhak

Established Member
Oh yeah, it runs "alright"!!! Wanna run that viper? Oh wait, you're in Cally... That's a little far. Sweet viper though. Little out of my price range, but still sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread