WTT: 01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Diesel Sport for 03/04 or Something Fast

callmeltc

Established Member
Interested in trading my 01 Cummins for a 03/04 Cobra.

78k miles, no accidents, bought new by my mother in 01. Rust free Florida truck.

Black exterior, tan leather interior. Has had mats on the floor since day one so carpet underneath is in good shape. Truck is loaded with options: power seats both sides, heated front seats, power mirrors, line-x bed liner, Moto wheels and tires with plenty of tread left. Currently has a Dual in dash screen, but I have the stock head unit as well. Never had a programmer in it. Drivers seat was recovered about 5k miles ago as it was showing some wear on the side.

I'll get some better pictures after this weekend.

I have some other parts I can include with the truck: Full set of brand new autometer gauges, dual holley blue lift pump setup, Quadzilla adrenaline programmer (brand new in box, never installed).

01DODGE04.gif

01DODGE01.gif

callmeltc

Established Member
Thanks. I love the truck, I just miss having a fast toy, and don't really have the time/space anymore for two vehicles.

Truck was located in Florida up until January, but I brought it up to Great Lakes with me after Christmas. Since then it's mostly been sitting in the parking lot up here since I have no time to drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread