WTS/WTT - Stainless Works Catback, Lethal X, Roush & more

99mstng

Established Member
Still trying to find the "perfect" sound . . . started stock with Roush axle back and loved it when the rest of the exhaust was stock. Since then I've been playing around with a bunch of combos and still haven't found what I want.

Here is what I have:

Stainless Works Retro Chambered 3" catback - sold
Stainless Works X Pipe (after cat) - sold
Jegs aluminized cat deletes - sold
Lethal stainless X pipe (can use with factory cats or as offroad) - sold
Roush axle back - had a cracked weld waiting on warranty replacement

Open to trade offers - I'd like to try out Magnaflow Streets but will consider anything. I have gt500's which I think I like the best with the x pipes I've tried but I also am interested in trying out an H pipe.

Would prefer local (Akron, Ohio) due to shipping but will ship if needed.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
how much for the 3" stainless works catback? would you separate the axle backs?

BTW offroad h + GT500 axle back is IMO the best combo. The only reason why I'm changing my GT500 ab is because I'm doing as much weight reduction as possible

99mstng

Established Member
how much for the 3" stainless works catback? would you separate the axle backs?

BTW offroad h + GT500 axle back is IMO the best combo. The only reason why I'm changing my GT500 ab is because I'm doing as much weight reduction as possible

PM sent - Yea I hate the size & weight of the GT500 mufflers too. The stainless works catback is like 40lbs less than stock I think . . .

5.0_

Established Member
I have a magnaflow competition catback, and boss h pipe with side exits I'm looking to switch up. Let me know if your interested.

48prerunner

Established Member
Interested in the Lethal 3 piece stainless X pipe guess I don't have enough posts here to pm would you ship to NY 12749 if so how much?

Last edited:

99mstng

Established Member
At this point I think I'm leaning towards going to an H pipe and buying over axle pipes with gt500 axle backs. The stainless works is on now - installed Saturday - its a very unique sound deep idle and an almost exotic sound at wot, I like it a lot but I still want to try gt500 with an h pipe ... I may have a problem lol

Users who are viewing this thread