WTS/WTT Roush Axleback

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Have a pair of Roush axlebacks for trade or sale they are in good condition and are the revised models with weep holes...about to go O/R midpipe and need something a little quieter so need these gone. need them gone ASAP call/text 954-483-one 5 seven 1

Price: $370.00 SHIPPED

22b0e0ab-dd39-4c96-a745-24d79dc5b122_zps0e115bad.jpg

edit: pics added

Last edited:

ttsang91

Established Member
i have gt500 axle backs and the stock ones your choice.. how much more would you want on top?

i have my resonators deleted also, is your car pretty loud with these on?

Last edited:

GHOST99

Established Member
i have gt500 axle backs and the stock ones your choice.. how much more would you want on top?

If you do not work something out with him, let me know about the GT500s you have. Might be interested

GCubersoldat

Established Member

Car WOT could wake the dead from how loud it is but at part throttle or cruising its quiet. Unfortunately I already got a set of kooks mufflers which will be going in today. Roush axlebacks will be cleaned and boxed up ready to ship

2rbo97svt

Established Member
Have a pair of Roush axlebacks for trade or sale they are in good condition and are the revised models with weep holes...about to go O/R midpipe and need something a little quieter so need these gone. need them gone ASAP call/text 954-483-one 5 seven 1

Price: $370.00 SHIPPED

Still have for trade ?

Users who are viewing this thread