***WTS/WTT: Borla Stinger Catback for Drag Wheels in TX***

03rd SVT

Established Member
I am planning on going to a SRA, and I'm looking for a set of drag wheels/tires. I would consider also throwing in a set of 03-04 stock wheels that have been painted black depending on what you have to trade. I have a set of MT ET Streets mounted on the rears with about 12 passes on them and Goodyears on the fronts.

The exhaust has been hand polished from the mufflers back. $600 for the exhaust and I would rather do a local trade. If someone wants to pay for shipping I'll do that too.

03rd SVT

Established Member
IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

uofipilot

Established Member
If for some reason somone else wants to buy just the polished tails, I would love to buy just the muffler sections. I have the quiet Borla system on my 03, and already spent a ton of time polishing the tails. I want to try out stingers, but I do not need/want another set of tails.

If anyone wants just the tails and you're willing to separate, I'll take the muffler sections. Probably not gonna work out, but the suggestion/offer is out there.

Thanks.

black_stang_02

If your going SRA I have the following that I could trade for your borla stinger catback. SRA MAC Catback, Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Lower Control arms with sway bar mounts, and Hotckis Adjustable Uppers. Im located in S.A. TX

03rd SVT

Established Member
I've been out of town for a week, so give me a little bit to get back in the swing and I'll get back with everyone about this. I'm willing to seperate the mufflers and tips, just have to make sure the deal is going to work out with the SRA.......I'll get back with you guys this week.

Drew03

Established Member
Hey bro I live in Amarillo I'm interested in the Borla if you havent already worked out a deal with someone else.

03rd SVT

Established Member
I've got to find another catback/muffler + dumps to run before I pull the Borlas off. I had a couple of deals in the works on a SRA not work out, so I'm still looking for another system to run in place of my Borlas. I'm still racing my car so I have to have something to run right now.

Anyone looking to swap mufflers + cash for my stuff?

Drew03

Established Member
Hey I am interested in doing that. Like I said I live in Amarillo. My 03 Cobra has Magnaflow on it if you are interested of course I will throw in the cash!

Users who are viewing this thread