WTS/T: 2003 Black F1a Procharged Mach 1

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Warning, this is going to be a long post since I have devoted so much to this car in a short period...

I don't know how serious I am about this, but as I see him sitting lonely in the garage, it just pains me to let this car go to waste as I run out of time to give him the service he deserves.... I am about to tear him apart and do a complete motor build to make this car as awesome as it could be, as currently, it has a few items holding him back (i.e. stock heads and cams...)

I bought this Car from TBM1 last April, for 18k. I have since spent over 6k on changes/updates etc... and I just don't know if I have it in me to continue with this car...

Looking for 20k. Trades- Looking for terminators, evo, sti, supra, Z06… entertain me…

I drove this car from Daytona to Steeda Stampede and back with no issues....

Issues: (as I know them)
Currently, I think there is an oil pressure issue- I may be wrong, but I am hesitant to drive him far until it is resolved to my satisfaction... Here is what he does. When cold, runs 50-75 psi of oil pressure, dropping to the 20's when hot, but when fully warm, it sits at 12.5. I don't remember that always being the case, May be wrong, he doesn’t make any funny noises, but rather be safe than sorry.

Retune (yet again) - I have had this car tuned twice since I bought him at over 1k a hit each time. He was setup for pump gas when I got him; I have changed all that to run pump and meth. The first time, I tuned at Tuners Inc. in Jax, formerly HP performance. Was making 620ish rwhp there. However, when I went to pick it up, on the test drive, I melted a Meth line and destroyed my MAF. I took the car home and ordered all the replacement parts.

Then, I took him to Modular Powerhouse. MPH went fine, no issues, dynoed just over 600 rwhp there... (Have dyno sheets from both tunings) While at MPH, Tim was fighting with the accufab TB I added (which resulted in the lower HP numbers do to tune adjustments since Accufab was not on the car when tuned at tuners Inc.

I since changed back to stock TB as the accufab was having stalling issues. Tim has sent me another tune, but I am still stalling occasionally at idle when coming up to a red light. Tim said he needs to retune the car to work it out.

Here is the rough spec sheet. See details below...

03 Black Mach1 (AKA Leroy)
26K miles as of tonight, just rolled 26,300 or so
Black Ebony UA/M6373/M6877

Motor/Drive train:
Built stock block bored .20 over
* -15cc Diamond pistons
* Manley rods
* stock block bored .20 over
* forged crank
stock ported intake and heads
custom oil pump w/billet gears
Custom oil catch can separator
Innovators West harmonic dampener
F1A Procharger w/a rare 5.73:1 step-up ratio Intercooled, with Anderson power Pipe and freshly rebuilt PMAF, cal’d for 60# inj.
Diablo Mafia MAF extender
3 core Procharger intercooler
Big Red bypass valve
Cooling Mist Stage 2 Trunk Mount Methanol System- Running on Snow Performance Boost Juice

Rearend:
3.73's
31 spline Moser axles,
MM lower control arms, Steeda Uppers, welded torque boxes, and welded axle tubes
TA Girdle
Bassani headers and o/r mid pipe
Borla Stingers cat back

Tranny:
TKO 600 tranny prepped by Promotion
MGW shifter
Ford Motorsports aluminum driveshaft
drive shaft safety loop
Centerforce DFX 26 spline clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Steeda double hook clutch quadrant
Fiore firewall adjuster

Fuel:
60lb inj.
1/2 FORE Fuel Rails
Lethal Performance/Fore Precision Dual Walbro In tank return style setup (their whole return style package)
03/04 cobra baffled tank

Suspension: Was getting ready to change over the front suspension to road race..
UPR k-member, a-arms, coil-overs
UPR c/c plates
Tokico 6 way adj. struts in front on QA1 175# coilovers
Maximum Motorsports Rear Coilovers in Rear 250#
Steeda Big front Sway bar
CHE Rear Shock tower brace

Wheels:
18x9 Roush Chrome with 285/35/18 Michelin PS2’s (were brand new) in the front
18x10 Roush Chrome with 305/35/18 Nitto DR’s in rear (running 1” hubcentric spacer in the rear

Exterior:
Relatively stock
Added a Black 03 cobra trunk
Tinted tails

Interior:
SOS Dual Gauge Pillar with dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges
Raptor shift light mounted on SOS pillar
Instrument Cluster Gauge holder with Cooling Mist’s Boost/meth controller gauge and Oil Pressure
Steeda shift knob
Custom Mach 1 Rear Seat Delete.
Custom illuminated “Leroy” name badge in place of the factory coin holder

Other items of interest- (not installed, but available to buyer, not looking to sell any of this until car is gone and I figure out what’s next…)
Used Maximum motorsports K member and A arms
MM Front Coilover kit with 350# springs
Brand New MM Caster camber plates
Used Brembo Cobra R front brake kit
New Powerslot rotors and hawk pads for the Rear
New MM Torque arm
Brand New Detroit True trac diff
Brand New Steeda Side exit exhaust kit
Lakewood SFi Blow Proof Bell Housing

Pics:
As he sits now: (I need to pull him out and get nice ones, but…)
IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_9801.jpg

LEROYY.jpg

LEROYY1.jpg

Previous Life as you may have known him…
622080627_l.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

l_635a07df5cda45368a6f710a5bdcde02.jpg

l_caf179c0d3d8b0a72051c46e37a3c28b.jpg

lethalcalendar2009-14.jpg

lethalpics14.jpg

lethalpics31.jpg

Last edited:

ccgt03

Established Member
sent you an email. If you could get back to me tonight that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread