WTS Steggy Stage 5 w/ TB Plenum

Jsko

Established Member
***SOLD***

I have a Steggy Stage 5 for sale. Recently picked this up locally, however going Twin Screw so it needs to go. It has 1000 miles on the port, total mileage is 14,000. Looks brand new, came off a garage kept car. Also comes with Port matched Plenum and TB. The port number is 253709 which I PM'd to Stiegemeier to confirm it was their port and this is what they sent.

"Sent out stage 5 with welded ported plenum
1/09
Sent to Difeo ford (J&S)"

Looking to get 800 + Shipping OBO. Ill get some better pictures tomorrow, the ones I have now are crappy and blurry. It is taped off, so I can get pictures of the port if you would like. You can email me at [email protected] or send me a PM. Prefer Local sale but willing to ship.

***SOLD***

2s5xk5f.jpg

iqy2ro.jpg

5n7jf6.jpg

UPDATE:

zn7pzk.jpg

68epmv.jpg

4req11.jpg

10nhmd1.jpg

2uokl8p.jpg

Last edited:

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
Hey was sup bro I'm in monmouth county and money is tight for me right now but my neighbor is looking for a stage 5 port i'll ask and see. Also do you know if the front drive assembly was rebuilt or not? Post some pics of the rotors please.

Last edited:

Jsko

Established Member
No rebuild from what I was told, it only 14k miles and about 1000 on the port, only came off for a 2.8H.

I can get some pictures up this evening after work it looks brand new. I'm up in Warren County, but I go down to Seaside almost weekly so if he does want it I can meet up somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread