WTS Razer Mouse/Keyboard and Astro A50

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
What condition is your mixamp and the Astro A50's? Any problems, wear and tear?

Do you guys know how I can connect the mixamp to work on both systems? I have both a PS4 & XB1 and currently have my A40's connected to my XB1 through USB and Optical to the mixamp, but the mixamp isn't connected to the PS4. I would like to use it for both. I'm go to try and return the A40's and hopefully pick up your A50's. Being that the A50's are wireless, is there a way for the mixamp to work on both systems, or would I have to disconnect the mixamp from one sytem and connect it to the other system when playing on the other system?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Not sure about the technical question but the headset and amp are in great condition I take care of all my gaming stuff lol.

I'll post a pic of the headset when I get off work this evening.

Zemedici

Established Member
What condition is your mixamp and the Astro A50's? Any problems, wear and tear?

Do you guys know how I can connect the mixamp to work on both systems? I have both a PS4 & XB1 and currently have my A40's connected to my XB1 through USB and Optical to the mixamp, but the mixamp isn't connected to the PS4. I would like to use it for both. I'm go to try and return the A40's and hopefully pick up your A50's. Being that the A50's are wireless, is there a way for the mixamp to work on both systems, or would I have to disconnect the mixamp from one sytem and connect it to the other system when playing on the other system?

you'd have to disconnect it iirc unless you can find some sort of optical splitter.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
By the way incase you guys were wondering. I did some searching and the optical splitter wont work. You would need an optical audio selector. Also, I'm still interested and would like to see some more pictures of the headphones and mixamp. Thanks.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
11189p1.jpg

28m02z5.jpg

sm85u9.jpg

29copic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread