WTS>>> Raxiom smoked 99/04 Halo projector headlights

FMD

Established Member
Basically I ordered a set of these headlights awhile back when I had my 6er, and found out that after 250 bucks they werent my style which kind of sucked. I ordered the headlights from American Muscle (you can check it out on their website) and ordered a set of H1 and H7 bulbs (still in packaging) from them as well from sylvania, 40 bucks for each pack coming in at 80 bucks.

Basically they are just sitting in the boxes they came with in the basement and I could use the money for my exhasut setup, so id like to get rid of them, make an offer. They should be literally in new condition like I left them, but ill pull them up from the basement tommorow to make sure there isnt any imperfections and ill post pics. Thanks in advance guys.

(This is the exact set:::: Raxiom Smoked Dual CCFL Halo Projector Mustang Headlights - LED (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com 49113 - Free Shipping! :::: Sylvania Silverstar H7 Light Bulbs (Set of 2) H7STBP2 - Free Shipping! :::: Sylvania Silverstar H1 Light Bulbs H1ST BP2 - Free Shipping! )

On a side note, I also have a cheapy set of backup bulbs that are just a tinge more blue than these expnsive ones, and ill throw those in for free.

Users who are viewing this thread