Name: Isaac
Items being sold: ProCharger P1SC kit w/Core 3 air-to-air intercooler
Price: $3,200 OBO

Included in the kit:

• ProCharger P-1SC (with a 3.1" pulley)
  • Brand new oil change kit from ProCharger
  • Core 3 air-to-air intercooler plus tubing
  • Intake tubing required for installing onto a '99-'04 GT
  • Intake tubing required for installing onto a '96-'01 Cobra AND '01 Bullitt (it's the same for both of them) (brand new)
  • Mounting brackets for '99 GT
  • Mounting brackets for '00-'04 GT AND '01 Bullitt (it's the same for both of them) (brand new)
  • Bypass valve (aka surge valve)
  • FRPP 42# injectors
  • SCT Big Air BA-3000 Ford 90mm Mass Air Meter (brand new)

If you have an '01 Bullitt, you get the intake manifold and mounting brackets for an '01 Bullitt, if you have a '99-'04 GT, you get the intake manifold for a '99 GT and mounting brackets for a '99-'04 GT.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, but all I know is the kit is ready to install if you have a '99 GT or '01 Bullitt. The only that you'll need to buy is a better fuel pump.

Now as for the story, I bought this kit for my Bullitt, and since it was originally for a '99 GT, I had to buy the intake manifold and the mounting brackets for the Bullitt. The kit was used when I bought it, but in perfect shape. I never got around to installing it, so it's just been sitting collecting dust.

I don't have a picture of the MAF, but it's brand new still in the box.
I also don't have any pictures of the Bullitt/Cobra intake manifold or the '00-'04 GT/Bullitt mounting brackets, but they too are brand new, still in the box.

Last edited:

LaserRed02GT

Established Member
Any way you can go cheaper? I don't need the intake manifold for 99-04 GT, the 42 pound injectors or the maf. So you could just keep that stuff but I need the rest for a 2002 GT. Let me know.

DiZzyBonne

Established Member
I guess I should have worded it a little bit better. By intake manifold, I meant the intake tubing required to connect it to your throttle body, seeing as I have two (one for the Bullitt/Cobra and one for '99-'04 GTs.) Go ahead and shoot me an offer. That's actually the main reason I high balled the price, so people would give me offers.

Users who are viewing this thread