Wts or wtt my bronze forgestars f14

kona12

Established Member
hey fellas I have a set of F14 forgestars in the rare Dark bronze color lookin to sell or maybe trade for a gunmetal or silver set of wheels or forgestars.
These are custom ordered sizes and rare in color. Reason why color doesnt go good with my Kona blue so I figure I post before possibly powder coating and have maybe someone might want this nice color. unfornately cant post pics issues but can text some if some would like
# 718 954 1172 asking Price $1600

ALSO Trade plus cash of equal value

Sizes are
19x10 fronts
19x11 rears
tires are 255/40 fronts and rears 285/40 with about 70% tread

sideprofilef14_zpsf53e4061.jpg

f14withbrembos_zpsf71435c8.jpg

Last edited:

TurboX2

Established Member
If you change your mind on that might be interested in just the wheels if you find something where you could re-use yours tires and TPMS.

helli217

Established Member
More pics please to [email protected]. Also, what offsets and what are the tires. (cant exactly see from blurry pics) Any curbage at all? Asking price? I'm about 2 hours from NYC upstate.

Nick_50

Established Member
God I want these. Sure you don't want the avant gardes? My car is stationary so I could send you mine and wait for yours....

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Yeah me.... lol
down in Florida right now on Vacation.
Ill be back in the cold north east on the 28th..
This wheel size is what I want to go with..
I know you've heard it a hundred times but I will give you the $1600 Cash plus ill drive down from Maine to buy them off you. I should sell my 20" wheels and tires soon... but if they dont sell soon ill come up with the cash before if you cant wait...

Bill

swedensky

Established Member
can't remember if I've asked but I've got 11/12 SVTPP wheels I'd be interested in trying to work something out

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
i got a buddy that might be interested in trading u his factory boss wheels... i know they look good on kona.

Users who are viewing this thread