WTS or WTT 2003 Yamaha 1700 Road Star Warrior

mach1won

Established Member
Well since I got my mach last year my interest has definitely turned away from my bike. It's been ridden once this year and other than that it just sits collecting dust for me to clean off once a week. So the time has come for me to part with my dream bike. From the first time I saw a warrior when I was little I knew I wanted one so when I had the chance to get one a few years ago I jumped at the chance and have loved every minute of it! It gets tons of attention wherever it goes and is one of the fastest prodution cruisers on the road. My father has worked at a yamaha service dept. since I was 5 so needless to say this bike has always been well taken care of. It has just over 19K on the odometer at the moment. Oil has always been changed with synthetic oil and a K&N filter every 3k miles. The avon tires were put on before I put it away last winter so they have less than 100 miles on them. It has quite a few genuine Yamaha accessories and will come with an extra set of brand new yamaha drag bars and new grips. Will also throw in a set of yamaha saddle bags that have never even been on the bike. I have 2 seats for the bike, the factory yamaha seat and a corbin rumble seat. The corbin seat looks like a solo but the back pillion pops up for a backrest for the passenger. I'm not a fan of chrome so I've had just about every chrome part of the bike powdercoated black and it gets tons of compliments. Has a nice loud set of rhinehart exhaust with thunder city baffles in them to give it a deeper tone. Paint is actually a factory yamaha scheme even though people always ask me who painted it because it looks so good. It's a theme from 2003 called indigo flames. Looking to either get cash for it, somewhere around $5,500, or trade it for something to keep my attention for awhile. It's a great bike and someone would have a VERY hard time finding one in this good of shape! Now on to the pictures :burnout:

Picture011.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

mach1won

Established Member
Thanks Stanley! Aren't you a member on rswarrior??
But I'm really interested in getting a notch guys so let me know if you have one you wanna trade!

Users who are viewing this thread