WTS: lots of SVT Focus engine parts.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
pm me or text me 941-565-3297

I have several SVTF parts laying around as I own four focus and I need to get rid of the extra so I can finish me build ALL prices are OBO. don't hesitate to make me an offer I have no use for this stuff. I have own my own performance shop where all the stuff is located so I can ship anything anywhere you need. ill update with pics tomorrow/as needed

1: SVT Focus remanufactured by ford short block. the focus I bought from my friend over heated due to a coolant housing breaking and for replaced the engine under warrantee. this engine has 20,000 miles on it. it is already bored .007 over by ford and has ford oversized pistons in it already. you can see the tag on the block that says remanufactured by ford motor company. NOTHING wrong with this short block at all.... $300 plus the ride

2: a regular zetec block with main caps. came out of a zx3. mileage unknown but i did measure it with a dial bore gauge and they are no out of round. good STD bore block.....$100 plus the ride

3: 4 SVT focus rods and pistons WITH ARP2000 Rod bolts. you read that right. I replaced the stock SVTF rod bolts with ARP ones. these rods should take a serious beating now and rev to the moon. spent $100 on the bolts alone. one piston is trashed from motor breaking a timing belt. $200 shipped

4: a spare set of ARP2000 rod bolts. these are a upgrade to the factory svt rods. upgrade the bolts and they will take more rpm. paid $100 for these. they are brand new. $50 shipped

5: complete SVTF intake manifold upper and lower with tb. $100 shipped

6: Centerforce clutch kit with flywheel for a getrag. got this from a guy local. its a centerforce aluminum flywheel, centerforce pressure plate, and a spec stage one disk, nothing wrong with pressure plate or flywheel. might want to order a disk from centerforce though. $300 plus shipping

7: SVTF cylinder head for parts 104k miles... head is trashed from breaking the head off a valve but cams and everything else in the head is fine. sell whole or you can buy some of the parts out of it. up to you. $make offer on anything

8: SVTF crankshaft... perfect condition. needs nothing. $50 plus shipping?

I'll list more as I think of it

blk00gtvert

Established Member
do you still have short block assy?
do you have a complete cylinder head to make a long block

I sold the head. I do have a complete shortblock. but my ac unit dripped water in the cylinders sitting in my shop and the walls are surface rusted. will need taken apart and cleaned up and put back together.

Users who are viewing this thread