WTS: Kooks Axle Backs

fishpick

Established Member
Asking $425 - shipping anywhere in the lower 48 INCLUDED in that price - just need to pay me someway that PayPal won't scoop 3% off the top!

IMG_4265.JPG

I hate to sell these things... they sound AWESOME!
Bought them last August and car went into storage in October... they have about 800 miles on them, no rain, no snow, any water was from me washing the car. The video on AM doesn't do them justice - when you get on them - they announce you. Super deep and rich sound at idle - wicked sound at WOT, and it's rich not just loud. (sounding good while being loud)
So why are you selling them? Put a Whipple on this spring here in NY and finally getting to drive... and the Whipple has made them louder and introduced drone at highway speeds, something I never had when NA... also, I guess I'm old and cranky and they are too loud for me now when I jam on the go fast pedal (which the Whipple encourages, a lot). With the blower they kinda are a "hey mr cop wanna see my supercharger and licence and registration?" sorta sound... So I made a change to be more stealthy fast ;)

Price includes shipping to continental US address (see the photo of how nice a box they will ship in - keeping those sweet tips looking sweet) - so don't offer me $100 and ask me to pay the $100 in shipping (36"x21"X12" @ 40#, look it up)... I mean, you can, but I'll make fun of you...

IMG_4259.JPG IMG_4260.JPG IMG_4261.JPG IMG_4262.JPG IMG_4263.JPG IMG_4264.JPG

Attachments

• Price.jpg
    Price.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread