baer brakes
pulley
longtubes
borla
intake
mafia
stb
some extras

second owner. clean car overall. some mild wear and chips but nothing major. top and interior are mint. exterior is a 8/10. my alttitude is around 1k sea level. its tuned good for 2000(little rich) to 0 (little lean). call for more details 585-943-3128 or EMAIL [email protected] id like to move onto a new 5.0 or truck ..paid 23k willing to loose a few grand. so make offers. thanx i dont know how to post pics yet. there on my phone as of now. but soon to come. i can email pics to serious buyers

Last edited:

99f1

Established Member
ttt

pm sent...also,this car has off rd y, with borla and longtubes. it sounds loud and obnoxious. i love it. but not all the time...lol. i cant stress enough how well the car is tuned. it runs very well. pulls 470torque all the way through 6k rpm. starts at 2500. i will have the car detailed to the fullest prior to sale. also had a full tech,inspection from my local ford dealer. have documentation. no noticed issues. they did this because there probably getting the car in a week or so. there offering 19k on trade for new 5.0

99f1

Established Member
ttt

extras include.

mafia
predator
off rd x(bassani)
extra cobra r wheels
stock rotors(mint)
stb
extra pulleys
bra
convertable back cover
poly irs bushings

Last edited:

99f1

Established Member
sent

sent you some pics ....it started raining so there not that good. give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread