WTS: Billetflow clear idlers (set of four) and snub bracket

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
venmos1 said:

I'm in the process of doing a Whipple swap, so the snub idler and bracket are already off of the engine. The other three are still on the engine but I will pull them off when I get home from work tomorrow night and snap some pics of all of them and then post them up here.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
To answer the last three posts: Yes, I take PayPal, no, I no longer have the supercharger pulley and the pulley sizes are 100mm x 3 and 92mm x 1.

Anybody that wants these, PM me for my PayPal addy and it will be first come, first served. I will, however, make a list of those that contact me in the order of contact, in case a buyer decides to back out.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Willing to split up? I am interested in the 92mm and (2) 100mm's

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Turkish said:
Willing to split up? I am interested in the 92mm and (2) 100mm's

Nah, I just want to sell them as a complete set. I've already purchased another set in black to match my Whipple pulleys, so I don't need any extras laying around.

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
I will buy them on the 15th if they are not sold already. But I dont really know much about the pay pal crap. Can ya give me a call at 858-822-8659 if ya still have em. I have the tuner already so with this all I will need is the S/C pulley and hold onto your seats lol.

Last edited:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
I have a feeling these are coming my way! :coolman: But Ill let hitman kill this thread with a big fat SOLD SIGN ON THIS THREAD!:D

Users who are viewing this thread