Wts authentic s281 saleen wheels!

sushistrip

Established Member
IMPORTANT: Two of these wheels are damaged and the other two are absolutely flawless. I hit a curb parallel to the left side of my car and hopped over. One rim only has an inch gash on the lip that isn't too visible if you look right at it, the other one is bent on the lip and possibly has structural damage. I am selling the two good rims for $200 a piece, the less damaged one for $100, and the other one is free! I will sell all four for $450 (or just the 3 good ones if you don't want the uber damaged one). That is less than a quarter the cost of a brand new set. Shipping is additional for all wheels if you aren't a local buyer. I am not in a hurry to sell and can wait for a willing buyer! Thanks

ALSO! I have two BFG g-Force Super Sport A/S 275/35ZR18 99W tires for sale as well, $220 new, selling for $140ea. They have approx. 80% tread left.

2012_09_14_19_15_17.jpg

2012_09_14_19_15_28.jpg

2012_09_14_19_15_43.jpg

Badly damaged wheel {
2012_09_14_19_16_00.jpg

2012_09_14_19_16_07.jpg

}
Lightly damaged wheel {
2012_09_14_19_16_25.jpg

2012_09_14_19_16_33.jpg

}
Dont't mind the brake dust...lol
2012_09_14_19_18_33.jpg

DarkStars

A guy on Saleenforums gave me this link since I am looking for the two rear 18x9 +12 Saleen wheels. Almost picked up two from someone in Kansas as well but after a couple months of beating around the bush he decided to tell me he wont ship them even despite the fact I did all the work for him and all he had to do was package them up.

Anyway my name is Joshua. I have a small lil shop in Albuquerque, NM and I've been trying to restore a 99 S281. I got the two front wheels, just need the two rears. You can contact me @ 5052618161. Hope we can work something out. Ty.

sushistrip

Established Member
A guy on Saleenforums gave me this link since I am looking for the two rear 18x9 +12 Saleen wheels. Almost picked up two from someone in Kansas as well but after a couple months of beating around the bush he decided to tell me he wont ship them even despite the fact I did all the work for him and all he had to do was package them up.

Anyway my name is Joshua. I have a small lil shop in Albuquerque, NM and I've been trying to restore a 99 S281. I got the two front wheels, just need the two rears. You can contact me @ 5052618161. Hope we can work something out. Ty.

Sounds good dude. I think what I will do is put them on ebay as well as the tires, that way there is an intermediary for exchanging funds. I will shoot you a text right before I put them up that way you can get to'em first.

markw351

Established Member
I can meet you this weekend. I may take the 3. I am in Wichita and my stock saleen wheels have some chrome flaking off and curb rash so i am always looking for a good deal on replacements. I'll PM you my number, give me call anytime and we'll work something out to meet.

DarkStars

Whatever is going on here, lmk one way or the other. I really need the two rears as long as they are decent. Not sure which ones are the damaged ones, but just guessing that you slid into a curb and the front one is the more damaged one.

But yeah, let me know. I really need them badly now since my other wheels were just stolen so now all I have left is the two saleens.

I will pay via paypal anyway, if you put them on ebay you'll be charged for the ad. I have no issue paying via paypal. I know shipping for two will cost 55-68 depending on who you ship through. Let me know price shipped and I'll get it transfered into my paypal and send it as soon as I can.

Of course if Mark didn't pick them up. Just text me.

markw351

Established Member
I did not buy them. I can tell you it is one good front and one good rear and the offset for the front and rear are different. Still a really good deal for someone. These are $500 each normally. Only reason i didn't jump on them was i need to address a clutch issue on the saleen first.

Users who are viewing this thread