WTS: Alky control methenol injection kit

blk00gtvert

Established Member
slightly used top of the line alkycontrol kit. This can can be set up to be used on anything but it's currently set up to be used on a 99-04 new edge car. you can mount the tank anywhere want. Julio (alkycontrol owner) can make you a longer feed line. It comes with everything needed to install and also includes the vortech tank that mounts in the factory battery tray. Also has the earls screw on lid so you don't have to use the stupid aircraft lids. And also includes the optional map sensor so you don't have to tie into the maf.
This kit was purchased in march for $1000. Was taken to the track three times and then parked. It has had nothing but vp fuels m1 through it. Car had 10.5:1 compression and 24 psi on pump 93 with this kit. We pulled this out because we are going e85.

as a reference, I also had this exact same kit on my coyote. we were running 11:1 compression, 24 psi of boost and 20 degrees of timing. with zero knock what so ever. so these kits flat out work.

Asking $600 or best reasonable offer. These are not cheep Chinese kits. These are the best you can buy.

pumps are only pumps that are custom built to handle straight methanol. all the lines are braided stainless. not cheap plastic that can melt. and all the fittings are brass.

Text it fastest at 941-565-3297

kit is off the car and ready to ship.

20150928_201938.jpg

20150928_202026.jpg

20150928_202040_1.jpg

blk00gtvert

Established Member
if you put the tank in the front. nothing. the tank is designed to go in the battery tray. so if you did a battery reloaction should be fine. or find another place for tank. you can also hook up to your washer fluid bottle and use that. if you want it in the back, i have a whole other kit (identical) that i pulled off my 2012 gt.

Users who are viewing this thread