WTS: Aftermarket Stereo Pioneer/JL Audio/Alpine

LavaRoush

Established Member
I am selling the system that I had in my Mustang. This kit will work with all 2010+ Mustang models. I am selling for $$ toward a supercharger. If you have a premium GT, sync, navigation, satellite radio, this kit will still work, but you will lose functionality of sync, navigation, satellite and your steering wheel controls. However, you can buy the correct harness from Metra/Axxess to make your steering wheel controls and sync function. The kit numbers are AX-ADBOX2, AX-ADFD01 and ASWC-1. If you dont care about sync and your wheel buttons working you can just plug it right in, in about 15 minutes and have a DDIN deck and LCD A/C controls.

Also, when I removed the kit from my 2010 GT, I did not get the wires for the XM Tuner, but my car was sold to a member on a local forum and he is going to let me get the wires out so I can get them to you. Or you can order them from Pioneer (I dont know the cost, its just two wires, power and the wire that goes from the XM Tuner to the Pioneer Deck)

The harness is all hooked up and heat shrunk already. All you need is an amp kit to make the sub/amp work and a little bit of time and you will be thumping away. This system sounded amazing in my GT. If you get the kit just remember to use the XM Tuner you need the power wire and the wire to connect the tuner box to the deck itself (I will get these, the guy who has my old car is on deployement and will be back on September 6th and is going to let me get the wires out of his car). You can also order a $9 rear view camera and it will easily hook up to this system. I was running a rear view camera, I just accidentally ripped a wire when taking it out, but the camera was sub $10.00.

This is a great upgrade for any 2010+ Mustangs, especially ones with the base stereo. All of the items are in excellent condition and function 100%.
I have the following. I am asking $1225.00. I paid nearly $1500 for everything new. I am not looking for trades, just need cash so I can boost my car. Also, I will not part it out (As of now, this may change). The price is OBO. Shipping shouldnt be too much with USPS Priority except for the box itself. Just because of its size.

Metra 99-5826CH Ford DDIN kit
JL Audio 10W3 Sub in a Atrend E10SV B Box Series Vented Sub Box
1 pair of Alpine SPS-517 5 x 7 speakers (New Never Installed)
Parking Brake Bypass (You can watch videos without being in park, at your own risk)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH DDIN Receiver with 7” Widescreen Touch Panel Display
PAC C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford (2010+ Mustang plug and play)
Pioneer GEX-P20XM Satellite Tuner (Needs power wire and lead wire to deck)
Metra 40-CR10 Antenna Adapter
Alpine Monoblock 500W RMS Amp (needs amp kit)
Farad Capacitor
20120928_192805.jpg

Last edited:

LavaRoush

Established Member
I am open to offers. I would be interested in a Boss Manifold, Headers, X pipe. Any performance mods.

I will take $1100 shipped for everything.

LavaRoush

Established Member
LIke Korn said, deck, dash kit sold. I still have the sub and the box and amp. I also have the pioneer XM tuner.

$425.00 plus shipping for the Box, Sub and amp.

Users who are viewing this thread