WTS 94 Mustang Cobra $3,900

llDemonll

Established Member
Hey all - I have a Cobra that I have to part with, I can't afford to own the car anymore, school is expensive and I need to finish it up. I am selling the car for a pretty cheap price because I need it gone so I can pay tuition and I'm hoping to do so ASAP.

Car is a 94 Mustang Coupe, red, with a 2-tone leather interior. Interior aside from the drivers seat (normal seat bolster wear but not worm all the way through) and a tiny blemish on the dash is flawless, needs a bit of cleaning (vaccumn, armorall on the dash and such, etc) but the rear seats and the passenger seat look like no one has ever sat in them.

Only mods on the car are a BBK O/R H-pipe, BBK Cold Air Intake, MSD distributor, 99 Cobra Wheels, and 97 Tail Lights. I have the original Catalytic converters still and the original tail lights and the original wheels if the buyer wants those as well, otherwise I will be selling them. I just replaced all the spark plugs ~500 miles ago with Autolite 764's at .54 gap and the tires were just replaced with the ones off the original wheels and have ~90% tread left.

The clutch was replaced around 15k miles ago so it's still pretty solid and I have never noticed it skip or anything and it always grabs hard when needed. I am the second owner of the car, the lady who owned it before me leased it then bought it from the place she leased it at down in Beaverton, OR. The only bad thing about the car is that it needs to prime for 15-20 seconds the first time you start it (basically if it sits longer than 3-4 hours). I'm told this is just a bad fuel filter (well, going bad) but I have way more important things to spend money on (school =/). There are a few tiny scratches by the driver door where I've bumped the car with my jeans getting in but unless you are up close and looking you can't notice them. There is one tiny dent in the rear valance just behind the driver side wheel but I hardly notice it and I walk past the car every day; if you are further than 10 feet away you can't tell it's there even.

The car is 15 years old, so nothing on it is flawless and its a daily driver with 167k, so you can't expect a show-quality car but it has never failed me and don't think it ever will. I am entrusting that people here will see the value in the car with a tiny bit of TLC (elbow grease).

Hopefully someone will see this and be looking for a steal of a car in need of a weekend of TLC to be awesome again, I know I will miss the car (and trust me, I've tried to find ways to keep it) but I just can't afford it anymore.

I believe my asking price of $3,900 is pretty fair, I am flexible however because I have to move this car out of my hands for more important matters so please send me offers. If the buyer wants to ship the car I will help with shipping on my end but I can not lower the price even more for it or help pay for the shipping, sorry.

If you have questions you can call me at 4our 2wo 5ive - 647 - 7669, or email me at [email protected] or send me a private message. I try to check these forums often but those are the three best ways to get in contact as I can't guarantee I will check this thread super consistently but I do have email alerts for it.

zr0sunjhp3len9rnxkqw_side.jpg

3rupn2dses1140ia97l_rear.jpg

a5230mb4b43nd59v4ykr_interior.jpg

96pxyigk1aqiiyos0u_interiorrear.jpg

I can get more pictures on request.

Users who are viewing this thread