WTS 6r80 swap

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Selling my complete 6r80 swap minus crossmember. The following parts are listed below. The trans is still in the car till it sells. Looking for $8,500, would rather not deal with shipping but it’s possible. Located in Northern Florida.
-Stage 3 built 6r80
Exedy clutches, billet intermediate shaft, billet forward planetary, billet first gear one way clutch, thermostat bypass, roller front pump bearing upgrade, supports 1500hp.
-Circle D 252mm pro series converter 4200 stall.
-USShift Quick6 gen2 controller.
-Custom aluminum driveshaft with sonnax billet ends.
-99-04 auto shifter modified to fit under manual shift boot
-PBH trans cooler fitting adapter 8-AN
-PBH shift lever for 4r70 cable
-4r70 shift cable
-PBH 6r80 flex plate
-PBH 6r80 separator plate
-PBH shifter cable bracket
-PBH shift lever stop bracket
-B&M steel braided dip stick
-autometer tach adapter
-Derale plate and fin trans cooler with all fittings and lines
The only part someone will need is the trans crossmember i recommend the Stifflers mount as it can be used for many different transmissions.
I’m selling this setup because I cannot get the car to bump in. Between the Holley efi, quick 6 and multiple different bump boxes just can’t get it. Moving to a TH400. This would be best for a blower setup but if your not worried about drag racing on the light than it’s fine for a turbo setup. The Holley and the quick6 will work fine together with the Holleys 2step and the quick6 transbrake but the bump will not work due to some software in the quick6. Other than the bump the trans is great stays in power and you can cruise anywhere.
IMG_8419.JPG
IMG_5249.JPG
Just trying to be as thorough and transparent as possible. If you have any questions about the swap let me know I have been running a 6r80 since 2018.

Will sell the trans and convertor together and all the swap parts together that way anyone running a 6r80 11-17 can get this thing. A similar trans build from power by the hour goes for 8k!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread