WTS 2004 TORCH RED COBRA 55k MILES MANY UPGRADES LOC IN MIAMI FL

rgonzalez44

Established Member
Selling my 2004 Ford Cobra Torch Red with only 55k Miles, Clean Car Fax, 9/10 Interior, 9/10 Exterior
Garage Kept, Non Smoker, No Accidents, Always used Mobile 1 Synthetic Oil 5W20, Car was tuned by Ken Bjonnes at Power by the Hour in Florida and made 527 rwhp. With belt slipping on 93 Octane. Purchased the car in Nov 2014, spent over 15k, and parked inside warehouse. Driven it maybe 500 miles total. Wife hates the car cause its too fast and scares her, I'm not in love with it like I do my other toy custom lifted Excursion. Just have no time to drive it and enjoy. These cars will continue to go up in value not down so not in a hurry to sell it and lose money.

Asking $30k OBO CLEAN Title in Hand (Will lower price to 26k removing CCW's/Tires, Interior Carbon Fiber, and Pioneer Radio)
Car is Located in Miami Florida

Contact me via e-mail at [email protected] not here with questions please as I get them on my Iphone & reply quicker.

For more pictures see my IG page Raul_Gonzalez44 all kinds of pictures there since I purchased it.

Mods:
Wrinkle Black Stage 7 Stiegemeier Ported Blower With Venom Cooler
2.4 Upper pulley (Stock Eaton comes with Sale)
Polished Dragon Plenum & Single blade throttle body
Torch Red JLT High Boost intake
Wrinkle Red Powdercoated Valve Covers
GT 40 Powered by Ford Coil Covers PowerCoated Black with Custom Red Letters
Ford Racing 60LB injectors
DeatschWerks 03-04 Cobra 340lph Compact Fuel Pumps (Pair)
Ford Racing Intercooler Pump with Bracket (Installed 8/2)
Lethal Performance Intercooler Tank (Just installed new Chrome ring, gasket, bolt.)
Afco Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
Steeda Triax Short Throw Shifter with Bob's Gasket Kit for less noise
NGK 7317 Plugs (Just installed 8/2)
Brand New Gates HD Green Belt (Just installed 8/2)
Brand New MotorCraft Battery (Installed 1/15)
Metco Motorsports 5 Piece Polished idler kit
EGR delete
Offroad x pipe
Magnaflow catback System Just Installed With Polished Pipes
American Racing Headers Ceramic Coated Black
Ford Racing diff cover
SCT MAF
New Ford Alternator W/3.2 Pulley
SVT Oil Dipstick
Aluminum Terminator Radiator cover (Have the stock cover)

Wheels & Tires:
(New less than 500 Miles Over 5k Spent have receipts)
Toyo Proxes TQ 315/35R/18 100% Thread Rear
Toyo Proxes RA1 275/35ZR/18 100% Thread Front
CCW D110 3 Piece Wheels Satin Black, Gloss Black Lip, Black ARP Bolts $300 option, Black Lug Nuts $40 option, Paint inner barrels they don't offer had body shop paint gloss black $280 http://www.ccwheel.com/wheels-display.php?view=D110
Front Wheels 18X9.5 and Rear Wheels 18X11
Cross Drilled Rotors Front & Back

Suspension:
H&R Race Springs with new ISOS Installed Front & Back
Full Tilt boogie Racing IRS Subframe Bushings
Full tilt Boogie Racing Deluxe BumpSteer Kit
Full Tilt Boogie Racing Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
Full Tilt Boogie Racing Control arm Bushings
Full Tilt Boogie Racing Differential Bushings
Billet Flow IRS Brace
Maximum MotorSports Full Length Subframe Connectors
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsports Low Profile IRS Bolts

Exterior:
Carbon Fiber Grille Delete (New in Box)
Carbon Fiber Fog Light Bezels (originals come with sale)
Carbon Fiber Side Scoop Inserts (Originals come with sale)
Carbon Fiber Wiper Cowl
Satin Black Cobra Emblems (Originals come with sale)
Satin Black Custom hood Vents
Smoked front fog Lights (New still in box)
Custom Blacked out Tail lights (Originals come with Sale)
Brand new Front Smoked Headlight (Originals come with sale)
Brand New Rear Spoiler Light
Torch Red PowerCoated Brake Calipers front & Rear
Shorty Antenna

Interior:
Pioneer Avic Double Din Radio W/ Remote, Bluetooth, Pandora, Etc (Recently installed stock radio comes with car sale)
Clifford Alarm System with Remote Start and GPS Two Way Pagers (New remote still has plastic protection on glass)
Carbon Fiber Instrument Cluster Bezel
Carbon Fiber Door Cups
Carbon Fiber Double Din Bezel
Carbon Fiber Shifter Bezel
Carbon Fiber Door Pulls
Custom Terminator Trunk lid
SVT Cobra Booklet, Owners Manuals that came with Car
SVT Certificate
Ford Production certificate
All original Dash Plastics replaced with Carbon come with sale of car

Transmission:
McLeod RXT Twin Disc Clutch (Less than 800 Miles on it)
Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft (Less than 800 Miles on it)
Lethal Performance HD Bearing Sleeve
Ford Racing HD Throw Out Bearing
Steeda Quick Release Clutch Quadrant & Firewall Adjuster
Brand New OEM Flywheel
Brand New OEM Clutch Cable
Steeda Triax Short Throw Shifter
‘Cobra-Bob’s Stang Shifter’ Gaskets

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/9394/hBkSsv.jpg

Last edited:

rgonzalez44

Established Member
Well that my friend is a beautiful well built car. Add a 2.3 and its done. Good luck with sale

Did you upgrade your fuel system for the 2.3 or stock? I did not want to go too crazy with power like I did my Diesel Excursion. I did 527 on one Dyno pull with an old slipping belt and I just found out Friday that ever since all this work was done they forgot to install the little hose next to blower for boost bypass or what ever it does and the car was running full boost all the time with blower very hot. NOW this car is really driving like I wanted it to drive. Just drove it today after a few weeks and I was on Fl Turnpike on 4th going about 60MPH and stepped on it and it fish tailed on me a little. I let go of gas.. I spent about 80K on my Excursion and would never sell it at least for now because 1 I love it, 2 my little boys love it more, and 3 people just don't have the money to buy it and they want to pay blue Book or maybe 2-5k over and get a steal. So me not knowing I would not appreciate this car as much as others on here spent over 15k on upgrades and now I wish I did not do it. But after driving today man it's like falling in love. I will sell, but only if I'm happy with the numbers if not I will just keep it. I'm 39, married, and 2 boys 3,5 year old. From what I've seen on IG etc most guys that have them are in the Twenties and really enjoy these cars, go to Mustang Week, meets, have other local friends that have same, etc. I'm getting too old for this shit lol . :coolman:

Dirtymax

Established Member
Too old?! I'm 38 and I love this game!! Plan on staying at it awhile! By the way, married 3 kids.....and they like my hobbies nearly as much as I do. Beautiful car and GLWS!

MikesCobra

Established Member
Did you upgrade your fuel system for the 2.3 or stock? I did not want to go too crazy with power like I did my Diesel Excursion. I did 527 on one Dyno pull with an old slipping belt and I just found out Friday that ever since all this work was done they forgot to install the little hose next to blower for boost bypass or what ever it does and the car was running full boost all the time with blower very hot. NOW this car is really driving like I wanted it to drive. Just drove it today after a few weeks and I was on Fl Turnpike on 4th going about 60MPH and stepped on it and it fish tailed on me a little. I let go of gas.. I spent about 80K on my Excursion and would never sell it at least for now because 1 I love it, 2 my little boys love it more, and 3 people just don't have the money to buy it and they want to pay blue Book or maybe 2-5k over and get a steal. So me not knowing I would not appreciate this car as much as others on here spent over 15k on upgrades and now I wish I did not do it. But after driving today man it's like falling in love. I will sell, but only if I'm happy with the numbers if not I will just keep it. I'm 39, married, and 2 boys 3,5 year old. From what I've seen on IG etc most guys that have them are in the Twenties and really enjoy these cars, go to Mustang Week, meets, have other local friends that have same, etc. I'm getting too old for this shit lol . :coolman:

Lets talk numbers, Ill bring her back home.:rockon::rolling:

rgonzalez44

Established Member
Too old?! I'm 38 and I love this game!! Plan on staying at it awhile! By the way, married 3 kids.....and they like my hobbies nearly as much as I do. Beautiful car and GLWS!

you are younger lol.. by 1 year. I wish you lived near me bud I can enjoy with you too. I keep a small circle of friends 1 of them has same exact car but his dad took it out one night and wrecked the back bumper/other and he has not driven it for over a year all depressed. lol. I really do love this hobby, but I guess I need to go to the meets and make some friends. :banana:

94slowbra1

Established Member
I just run 60s with a boost a pump for fuel. Keeps up with my 616 hp just fine
Again your not too old. I'm 33, yes younger than you, married with 2 kids. My boy would never let me live it down if I sold mine. Obviously everybody has different passions so do what you love. Every time you want to sell just take it for a ride, might change your mind. Good luck on your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread