WTS: 2004 Black coupe (700+hp)

ChromeCobra

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 2004 black cobra coupe with 19,500 miles. I have owned the car for 12 years and bought it bone stock from a 67 year old women with 3,500 miles on it. The car has been garage kept since the day it left the showroom and has never been in any accidents. All the performance work/tuning was done at Steeda Autosports in Pompano Beach, Florida.

The car has the following mods:

Whipple 2.3L gen 1 supercharger
60lb fuel injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump
Steeda Intake
Moroso intercooler tank
Fluidyne heat exchanger
LFP upgraded intercooler (under supercharger)
Stainless Works 1 5/8" long tube headers
Stainless Works 3" full exhaust
UPR Chromemoly k-member
QA1 single adjustable shocks front
QA1 double adjustable shocks rear
Steeda springs front and rear
Steeda IRS brace
D&D performance built T56 magnum
DSS level 5 half shafts
Chromemoly drive shaft
Chromemoly 6 point cage (Racecar Builders in jupiter florida did the work)
Mcleod rxt twin disc clutch (700 miles)
Steeda full length weld in subframe connectors
Steeda Bump steer kit in rear
Autometer boost/oil pressure guages
Ford racing rear seat delete

Car will come with factory chrome 17" cobra wheels as well as a set of Bogart d-10 wheels for the street or track and will also come with all factory parts that were removed for you to sell later or to hold on to. I have the original window sticker, all factory pamphlets, SVT build sheet and all receipts from steeda.

Car is located in South Florida, but I can deliver the vehicle depending on destination for a small fee.

Asking price is $29,000 obo

I am sure that I'm missing a couple things, but if you have any questions or interest please PM me or you can call/text 561-239-1799 I would be happy to discuss anything about the car. Thanks for looking

2i768p5.jpg

fd8ups.jpg

m76s83.jpg

2e2dn4y.jpg

2d265v6.jpg

bhn5au.jpg

f561w4.jpg

35an6zc.jpg

k30osi.jpg

2mpd6i8.jpg

js15ah.jpg

tarheels15

Established Member
This is one beast of a car man. Brings back a ton of memories. I used to watch the youtube videos you had a while back in 2006 when i was in highschool seeing this car doing a rolling burnout with method man/redman music in the background. Am i right this is the car?

ChromeCobra

Established Member
This is one beast of a car man. Brings back a ton of memories. I used to watch the youtube videos you had a while back in 2006 when i was in highschool seeing this car doing a rolling burnout with method man/redman music in the background. Am i right this is the car?

Yea man, it's the same car. Glad it could bring back some good times.

Users who are viewing this thread