WTS: 2004 Black Cobra (South Carolina)

dsg_gt2004

Established Member
I'm finally at the point where I'm ready to sell my 2004 Cobra. I've always wanted one and have owned this for 2 years. But, I'm ready to let someone else enjoy it as I only daily drive it and haven't modded it since I bought it.

I bought the car last May. The car has never been pullied (I know everyone claims this, but this is the reason why I bought and paid a good bit more). The only mods I have done were adding a Steeda Tri-Ax and changing the radiator to a Fluidyne. The car came with Saleen Wheels, Steeda Springs, Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates, a Tune from Amazon Racing (with Diablo Predator), JLT Ram Air Intake, Fluidyne Heat Exchanger, Mac Offroad H, and Flowmaster Exhaust (Magnaflow piping with Flowmasters welded in).

I have always daily driven the car. I bought it with 44,000 miles and I now have 72,300 miles when I checked today.

The are some things worth mentioning. I do have a small spot of damage on the front of the hood where someone backed into me at a parking lot. It's not huge, but it is noticeable enough to be stated. The other is that when I bought the car, it always had something wrong with 2nd gear. So, I had the transmission rebuilt with stock parts. I have receipts for this as they ended up finding a chip in the gear cluster and I had that replaced as well. I also feel like that paint could be better. I would rate it around a 7/10 due to various chips from daily driving.

Car has never been in an accident and the title is clean.

For now, I will include pictures I have taken about a year ago before the hood chip. I can take more pictures for anyone interested.

I still owe on the car as of now. For anyone interested, I would pay the car off and mail the title as soon as it was received.

Price is 18,500

I am in the Myrle Beach area.

I prefer a cash only sale. But, if you come up with any trade offers, I would take cash to cover my note and a car for the difference. PM if any offers as I would be interested in somethin like a VW or something of the sort.

32045_597098867348_6185986_n.jpg

32045_597098862358_42701008_34144914_6990151_n.jpg

32045_597098857368_42701008_34144913_5885592_n.jpg

31645_596849067948_7920357_n.jpg

Last edited:

chinchilla

Established Member
I've seen you driving around a few times, car looks and sounds very good. I'd love to get another one, but I'm saving up for a house right now.
Good luck

teenv6

Established Member
One of your friends posted this on horsepowerjunkies for you. It's a beautiful car, can you post up a picture of the damage to the hood? Also pics of the interior. Thanks

Last edited:

Florence76

Established Member
I do have a chip on the front of the hood where someone backed into me at a parking lot. It's not huge, but it is noticeable. The other is that when I bought the car, it always had something wrong with 2nd gear.

dsg_gt2004

Established Member
I do have a chip on the front of the hood where someone backed into me at a parking lot. It's not huge, but it is noticeable. The other is that when I bought the car, it always had something wrong with 2nd gear.

I see that you quoted my first post, but is there a point to this post?

What is this image you're trying to attach?

Users who are viewing this thread