Wts: 2003 black vert

StewartJ23

Established Member
Well the time has come to sell my 03' i absolutely love the car but unfortunately life has taken precedence. Car is located near Louisville, KY has 65,XXX miles and is in fantastic shape. Asking price is 19K OBO. Mods include: Borla stinger exhaust set up, sounds great and super loud, also has a styling bar. Both those were put on by the previous owner. Since owning the car I have put on h&r lowering race springs, a JLT true cold air intake, posi ported dragon TB and plenum, 2.76 billet flow pulley and 100mm billet flow idler, billet flow differential brace, redline tuning hood struts, afco dual pass heat exchanger, and the back wheels are deep dish. Car was tuned and dyno'd by speedy in owensboro, KY. Made right at 550 horse 600 torque. Just had the bumper painted. The only bad on the car is a quarter size rip in the drivers seat left side if your sitting in it. I really don't wanna sell but don't have a choice. No trades please. This car has been garaged and babied its whole life. Has seen rain one time since I have owned it. Will drive and meet at a reasonable about of miles. Comes with car cover and original mechanical parts. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The car is beautiful and gets a whole lot of attention everywhere it goes. Will be posting pictures asap, until then if you want them sent to your email just message me with it. Can text with questions as well 502-741-3490. Thanks for looking

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Are you in New Albany? I think I've seen you a few times on Grantline Rd. Might have also talked to you one day at the car wash, but that guy had MAC exhaust, so maybe not you.

StewartJ23

Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread