WTS 2002 HD Road King Classic FLHRCI

ginger_qc

Established Member
Hate to let her go, but I need to make room for another project. 2002 FLHRCI Road King Classic. The bike has around 58000 miles. I bought it from HD of Charlotte, NC in 2009. It had around 52000 miles on it then.*

Yes, I know the miles are high, but the bike was serviced and maintained at HD of Charlotte for it's entire life. Over $5000 worth of warrantied repairs have been made in the last 5 year's I have owned it. I will be able to email records upon request, as this bike has always been serviced at HD of Charlotte, and never missed a service.*

Previous owner made lots of chrome additions. Basically the only thing that isn't chrome is the front end. Comes with driver backrest (adjustable), passenger backrest, luggage rack, chrome crash bars with highway pegs, and windshield. The plastic on the windshield should be replaced, but the metal frame is intact and functional. New rear brake pads, fresh service and NC inspection. Tried to show some pics of the front fender. There is a small blemish on the paint where the braided lines have rubbed away the clear coat. Hard to show up in photos, but not really noticeable from 5 feet away.

I just moved to KY, so that's why everything is still registered in NC. I have paid the lien and am waiting on the clean title to be mailed to me. Should have it within a week or so.

Could possibly be interested in trading for a small 4wd vehicle such as Toyota 4x4 truck or 4runner, Ford Ranger 4x4, or Ford Explorer + cash on your end. I would also be willing to trade for a complete Coyote 5.0 engine. Would prefer trade value of around $3000 max as I am really trying to free up some cash to start another project.

a6e4ajat.jpg

6yqevysy.jpg

de6e6a6a.jpg

9yramy6u.jpg

seza3u6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread