WTS 1999 mustang gt lots of bolt ons

99mustanggt27

Established Member
i have a 1999 mustang gt 5 speed, white in color with black stripes, gray leather interior with black accents, average wear for a car this old, just 1 , 1inch rip , other than that it looks great, a few paint chips but nothing noticeable from 20 feet away, car has 121k miles, still runs amazing

brand new brakes/rotors
brand new Ford racing improvment intake manifold with aluminum thermostat housing ( replaces the crappy stock one that cracks)
brand new spec stage 1 clutch
brand new sunitomo 315 rear tires, and 80% tread 275 fronts
4 brand new black fr500 wheels with polished lip, 17x9 front 17x10.5 back
PP 75mm throttle body
pp upperplenum
pp cold air intake
pp throttle body spacer
performance undriver pullies
bbk offroad hpipe
comes with hypertech power programmer III with 93 octane tune
33% tint on windshield/ drivers/passenger windows, and idk whats on the back but its alot darker
40k miles on a new transmission
mach 460 stereo system
have stock shifter in it at the moment but i have a short throw in my garage that came with the car (no idea on the brand of it)
3:73 gears
oil changed every 3000 miles
fuel injectors cleaned and car was seafoamed 1 month ago ( seafoam cleans out the carbon buildup making the car run smoother

as for price im not totally sure what i want out of it, i just need to get rid of it so i can drive my beater around for awhile to save for a cobra in the very very near future, id like to see some offers and ill choose an offer thats the highest i recieve and i feel suits what i need, reply on this thread or text me at 573-275-7561, phones speaker wont work for some reason and i cant hear phone calls at the moment, i dont have the cord for my camera so if you want pics and your truly interested i can send them via text, no low ball offers plz, thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread