WTS 1996 Cobra 420hp $7900

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
I am selling my 1996 Mustang Cobra due to a military move and planning a wedding. It has 95xxx miles on it and original paint. Car is located on Wilmington Island in Savannah GA. I am asking $7900 obo for a quick sale. I am moving in 6 weeks so it has to be gone by then. No lowballs and serious offers only. Test drives only when you are ready to buy. Below are the Performance Mods and the Bads of the car. Here is a link to the photos Cobra pictures by troubledheart13 - Photobucket

Mods:
Stock Internals
Vortech S-Trim V1 with 3.12 Pulley making 6-8 LBS
Procharger front mount intercooler
Vortech Mondo Bypass Valve
Black 3in Intercooler Piping
PHP Stage 2 Short Runner lower intake
Ported Upper Intake
Accufab Race Throttle Body (Brand New)
PMAS Blow through MAF (Brand New)
42lb injectors
SCT X3
Tuned by Brooks Speed on 12 Feb 2010 made 420hp and 365tq on 7lbs
Ford Racing Wires
TR6 Plugs changed when it was tuned
Amsoil 0w-30 oil
MGW Shifter w/ Cobra knob
Stock t45 Tranny
4:10 Gears
King Cobra Clutch
Vortec Inline Fuel Pump
Boost and fuels gauges
The following suspension mods were done in the last few months and have less than 100 miles on them:
MM Full length Sub Frame Connectors
UPR upper and lower Control Arms (Pro Series fully adjustable)
UPR Rear Coilovers (Pro Series with the QA1 adjustable Shocks)
UPR Front Coilovers (with Strange 10 way adjustable Struts)
Greg Welds Drag Stars Chrome 15x5 and 15x10 with Nitto DRs 275/50
Fronts use 1 inch hubcentric Spacers
Flowmaster Cat back
Stock Exhaust manifolds and cats (holding back some HP)
DDM HID 55w Headlights
Clear Turing Lenses with Chrome Bulbs (looks really clean)
LED Bulbs in rear lights
UPR CC Plates

The Bad:
Odometer stopped working in June at 92xxx miles. So car has no more than 95xxx.
Driver Seat bracket recently broke so it need to be re-welded or replaced. I have been checking parts yards for on and will buy one if one comes available. They are over $500 new so I am trying to find a used one.
It doesn’t like going into 5th Gear some times.
Cruise control is unhooked but all there.
The new Throttle body spring needs to be worn in so its idling high a lot. I have the stock throttle body if it still does it.

Also the AC blows cold and heat blows hot. I put an aftermarket CD player with USB port on front for my IPOD. I still have the original Stereo and CD Player though. All Power windows work. Interior used to be Tan a long time ago. A previous owner changed it to black. The seats must have been redone recently because they are mint. The paint has some issues but is good from 10 feet. It’s the original paint and is fading some on the bumpers and hood and trunk. Please feel free to email me with any questions or to come check it out. My email is [email protected] and my number is 912 sixty six zero twenty forty. Please do not waste my time. The price is good for a fast street car. Thanks for looking.
NO TRADES

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

Last edited:

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Anyone who buys this car is getting an awsome deal, lots of money and work into this one! And is super quick! Will be a badass street or track car.

Best of luck colby!

Users who are viewing this thread