WTS--10-14 GT500 TruFiber A53KR Carbon Fiber Hood

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Looking to sell my A53KR CF Hood. It was on the car for a little over a year and is in great shape. No damage or scratches. It was $1800 new, i'm looking to get $1000, buyer pay shipping. It is located in SC, 29906. It has the functional Ram air and the heat extractors have been powder coated satin black to better match the hood. I can even toss in some MMD hood struts if the price is met.
Hood.jpg

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Cool, PM your zip and ill get you a shipping quote. Or if you want im about 4 hours from you. I might be able to meet you half way.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Looking to sell my A53KR CF Hood. It was on the car for a little over a year and is in great shape. No damage or scratches. It was $1800 new, i'm looking to get $1000, buyer pay shipping. It is located in SC, 29906. It has the functional Ram air and the heat extractors have been powder coated satin black to better match the hood. I can even toss in some MMD hood struts if the price is met.
View attachment 38234

Good luck with sale! Just wanted to chime in that your car gives me a stiffy every time i see it... and I have a race red 2011 lol

Users who are viewing this thread