WTS 03 sonic blue cobra

jays03cobra

Established Member
03 SB cobra vert/ 21500 miles

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4663788230.html

Selling my 03 cobra. No trades please. Will email you more pics if requested. Ty for looking.
On a side note, please don't just ask for pictures for the hell of it. I'm a 43 yr old adult whose interested in talking to serious buyers. I do appreciate any input you can give.

Last edited:

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
wow that is an awesome car. Should go quick at that price, wish I had enough $$ to add #2 to my garage! Bump for ya

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
These don't come up for sale often!
GLWS! Great price and deal for someone. You should list convertible in the title of the thread to draw more traffic.

SV

oldguySupra

Lean mean fightin machine
Established Member
Got the pics - much appreciated - looks to be a very solid cobra and well thought out. Is that the drag pack KC or regular? Car has cats - so does it pass smog? That Vamp system looks to be a very nice safety feature for detonation problems - best I have heard of. Any other susp mods other than springs? Interior looks mint, what boost gauge is that? And I like the saleen spoiler - just that little bit of difference. This is tempting me.......

jays03cobra

Established Member
First, the saleen spoiler is gone. I bought an oem one and put it back on. Personally I think the stock look is nicer. Second, not sure of the boost gauge make but they do light up like the dash. Very nice looking. Third, I believe the KC is first generation. I did have the opportunity to try it out and it works very well. The car is fully braced including the Kenny brown brace in the trunk.

Last edited:

oilandgasoutlaw

Established Member
The car is sold, I went to look at it in person and couldn't leave without it! It was exactly as Jason described it, if anything better then described. He was completely honest and straight forward. He went over the car with me and pointed out the "flaws" individually. This car is immaculate! It was VERY well taken care of. You can tell that he takes very good care of all of his vehicles and property, due to how CLEAN his other vehicles and garage are. I highly recommend jays03cobra to anyone that is looking for something he is selling. He will give you an honest and accurate description, and answer any questions you have.

Once again, thank you Jason!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread