WTF!!!This Chick cant be Serious!

2k1cobra

Established Member
Click Here
I found this another board and thought this chick seriously cant be scared of pickles. I guess people will do anything to get on TV! Oh yea repost police can suck it! :lol: :lol1:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Same kind of crap was on the Tyra Banks show. Some woman had a phobia of pennies and refused to ever touch them. She filled up a fish tank full of pennies and put like some nice ass watch in there and the woman still refused to touch them.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
WireEater said:
Same kind of crap was on the Tyra Banks show. Some woman had a phobia of pennies and refused to ever touch them. She filled up a fish tank full of pennies and put like some nice ass watch in there and the woman still refused to touch them.

Your avatar is funny as hell!!! :D

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Probably masterbated with a pickle....... :bored:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Im gonna go on the show and say im scared of titties, so they can put some titties in my face! :idea: :lol1:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
If I ever find out where she lives I'm going to pickle her car.

Sure makes me glad I don't have a phobia of boobs though. Man...that would suck.

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
Strange phobias such as her's have been documented time and time again. Of course she could just be acting, but if not, Maury caused way more harm than good by making a joke of her condition and acting as if "facing" her problem will instantly make it better. Stupid talkshows.

-D-

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
rake yohn from CKY/Jackass/Viva la bam has a mustard phobia/hatred. About 3 years ago CKY was playing on stage (birch hill) and rake yohn came out and someone squirted mustard on him. He went totally ape shit and started throwing punches in the crowd.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am going to go out on a limb ad say that she was probably molested with a Pickle when she was young.

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread