WTF Socketless hose!

Schmuckingham

Established Member
Seriously what is the deal here, i tried for hours to get me -8 line over the -8 fitting and no such luck. Do i have to do a ran dance and cup my right nut to get these things on or might i just need to get the sand out of my va jay jay. Is there something i am doing wrong or maybe some type of lube i need?

Everyone told me it was east and i saw Fade and SWThomas have good luck with it but chrimany, this is ridiculous

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
When I was doing my fuel system and it was cold out I had to dip the hose end into some hot water to make it easy enough to go all the way onto the fittings, works like a champ. :beer:

Schmuckingham

Established Member
Well i guess it doesnt help when i have to lean over the rad support to get ot the lines

Schmuckingham

Established Member
I am doing a complete fuel system soon but for now it from the stock feed line into a Aeromotive adaptor out to the rails. From the rails to the Aeromotive rising rate FPR and then back to the stock return line.

After the new blower ill do the whole thing its just while i had the intake and everything out i thought i would do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread