WTF San Diego Chargers?

DARK GEARS

Banned
LOL wtf? I was hoping to make fun of all the Raider fans tomorrow but that wont be the case. Raider up by 3. FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkhorse276

Established Member
i dont care who wins, as long as the raiders get another point so i can lock in the fantasy win. btw chargers are overrated.

EDIT: bwahahaha touchdown!!!

Last edited:

ZincGT

Banned
Raiders should have won the game. I'm a fan of neither, but Oakland got screwed on the TD reversal. That was complete bullshit.

badazzar15

Banned
Raiders should have won the game. I'm a fan of neither, but Oakland got screwed on the TD reversal. That was complete bullshit.

What? Even if the Touchdown stood, it would have been a tied game.

They kicked the field goal making it 13-10. If they would have scored the TD, it would have been 17-10. The Chargers later scored another TD, making the score 13-17. If the Raiders TD would've stood, it would have been a 17-17 game. Doesn't mean they win, means they tie.

Regardless, I hate the Raiders and I'll be the first to admit they got screwed. Awful call. Awful officiating in general tonight.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
What? Even if the Touchdown stood, it would have been a tied game.

They kicked the field goal making it 13-10. If they would have scored the TD, it would have been 17-10. The Chargers later scored another TD, making the score 13-17. If the Raiders TD would've stood, it would have been a 17-17 game. Doesn't mean they win, means they tie.

Regardless, I hate the Raiders and I'll be the first to admit they got screwed. Awful call. Awful officiating in general tonight.

Logic > you

If they would have ruled that TD a TD it would have been a whole different game. Everything that came after that shit call would have unfolded different than it did. They could have lost by 20 after that we don't really know.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Logic > you

If they would have ruled that TD a TD it would have been a whole different game. Everything that came after that shit call would have unfolded different than it did. They could have lost by 20 after that we don't really know.

+1 Difference in momentum for one thing. :shrug:

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
i think it's hilarious the Raiders have a 270 pound tub of Marshmallow cream for a QB.

12 of 30 for 208, 1 TD, and 2 INT's....lol.

JeMarshmallow Russell has to be the worst QB in the NFL.

Users who are viewing this thread