WTF is wrong with people

blk96slowbra

Established Member
So it's going on 11 here and I have people moving into the apartment above me. It's not just little stuff it's big furniture that they slam down on the floor. What happened to some courtesy for those that live around you. They also have a big rig truck parked blocking the only exit out of the parking lot. If someone had an emergency there's no way out.:fm:

Jroc

Established Member
So it's going on 11 here and I have people moving into the apartment above me. It's not just little stuff it's big furniture that they slam down on the floor. What happened to some courtesy for those that live around you. They also have a big rig truck parked blocking the only exit out of the parking lot. If someone had an emergency there's no way out.:fm:

Do these people moving in above you have nice boobs? :dw:

Maybe you can offer a helping hand. ;-)

blk96slowbra

Established Member
no boobs...i went out to say something to them and it was a bald guy with a thick russian accent. i did this 15 min ago and he said they were done but they are continuing to take a dolly up and down the steps and drop stuff on the floor upstairs.

Planter

Banned
moving or not, there is a quiet time range in most cities from 10 pm - 8 am.

if they're making that much noise, make a call to the non-emergency police line, and have them send an officer out and make a disturbing the peace complaint.

they might be moving, but that's never an excuse to make a bunch of noise. they need to shut it down for the night, and continue first thing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread