WTF is wrong with people.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Just makes no sense at all. As if returning forces didn't have enough to cope with now this crap.

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
They better have God on there side because they're going to need all they help they can get if I ever get my hands on them. Fat f*cking bulldykes, How could someone say that about a soldier let alone at his funeral infront of his family :mj:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Where have you been Eric? The Patriot Guard is droning them out quickly though...

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Only a low life piece of S**T would protest, and dishoner any of our soldiers funeral................those are the type of people this country could do without.......their protest is not even regarding the war, but their own personal outlook on life!

Bunch of F***tard idiots! :bash:

fullofvenom

Established Member
idiots for sure. they're just using the funerals because it will undoubtedly draw attention to them. maybe they'll go away if ignored.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Did you see how many kids, grandkids, etc. Why does it seem like its the lowlifes that do most of the breeding?? No wonder welfare is so abundant and the country is going to hell in a handbasket!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
The crappy thing about it is that we give them the right to protest in this country, and some a$$holes take it to the extreme. May that whole church rot in hell.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
The worst part is these idiots say they are protesting gays in the military by defiling the funeral of brave soldiers that gave their lives for us. Fred Phelps and his flock need their asses handed to them for their lack of morality.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Its kind of ironic that they have the right to protest with this level of absurdity, yet they are bitching about that similar free right to be homosexual... Kinda makes me sigh....

Its these kinds of people, including Cindy Sheehan, who are doing NOTHING, and thats a big, fat NOTHING to the progress/prosperity of this country. Its absolutely ridiculous.

I'm wondering if there was some sort of grants that could be provided for some education early on in one's life. Maybe this kind of intolerable bullshit could be prevented... It always seems like its the uneducated resort like this.

Stealthracer68

Established Member
i think these people came to my town and did the same thing at a funeral. a local radio station morning host interviewed the head guy and i didnt hear the interview but the hosts said it was extremely rascist and discriminant towards homosexuals. and im pretty sure a bunch of people from the city went out and stopped the people as they tried to protest
like protected the people walking in and out of the church for the funeral.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
"I swear officer my finger slipped multiple times on the trigger, I didn't really mean to shoot the sons of bitches....i mean uhhh.....yea woops"

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'm so glad i went to iraq and came home to a bunch of people who appreciated what we did over there.

If i would have come home to people like that i woulda killed one of them

simpman

game artist
Established Member
People like that are truly off their rocker. What I don't get is the fact that they protest this hate in Gods name. Wasn't God against hate? I don't get these religous freaks.

mb84gt

stock 94 cobra
Established Member
I went to college at washburn university in topeka. Phelps and his cronies were always on the corner protesting something. They had their signs that said god hates this and god hates that. What a bunch of a$$holes. What always upset me was that these little kids would be holding the signs too.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Double"O" said:
I'm so glad i went to iraq and came home to a bunch of people who appreciated what we did over there.
Trust me....you are all appreciated. Thank you for your service. :beer:

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
To all those who have, will, and did, serve this country my hat is off to you!

This sort of shit makes me sick to my stomach. They deserve to be doused with liquid feces as they protest like this.

Thank you organized religion!

bchamp

Established Member
Some people should not be aloud to breath. let alone breed. If i ever see one those S.O.B.s there will be a hole lot of choking going on.GOD BLESS THE USA

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member

...and what makes me mad:

If a protester gets assaulted at a funeral THEY become a martyr. "I don't know why that mean man in that ugly loud black car ran us over shouting "El Gato lives", God must hate him, because I sure do."

"It only takes one to dishonor a funeral"

To those that have spilt blood on our soil or in a foriegn land, the debt can never be repaid.

Users who are viewing this thread