WTF is wrong with people? 32" rims on a camaro

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I won't shoot you for not embedding.. making this repost of a thread is a different story though.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ah damn we are certainly falling behind over here! :cuss:

who wants to have the first gt500 on 32s?! :dancenana:

i didnt even know anyone was still making spinners. havent seen those since the 2 months they were popular lol.

the icing on the cake would be if those were V6 camaros. i see crazy/stupid modded magnums, chargers, 300s and camaros around here all the time and theyre pretty much always V6s lol.

04svtsnke

Established Member
ah damn we are certainly falling behind over here! :cuss:

who wants to have the first gt500 on 32s?! :dancenana:

i didnt even know anyone was still making spinners. havent seen those since the 2 months they were popular lol.

the icing on the cake would be if those were V6 camaros. i see crazy/stupid modded magnums, chargers, 300s and camaros around here all the time and theyre pretty much always V6s lol.

Hahahahahaha, this. So true Steve, you'd think with them adding that much rotating mass that they'd at least get the v8's to give the impression that it's still kinda quick.....that's so terrible

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That red one looked ****ing retarded not only becasue of the hideous 32's but they werent even spinning? Shit looked like it was floating.

What a waste

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Just a complete waste of materials.... Just hideous, and spinners to boot.:xpl:

20redfire03

Established Member
That red one looked ****ing retarded not only becasue of the hideous 32's but they werent even spinning? Shit looked like it was floating.

What a waste

Thats because they were probably floaters. They are supposed to appear as if the rim is floating.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I guess if you have a lot of money to blow and you like being a joker...well those cars are for you. Kinda cool...in a very disturbing sort of way.

46-062

Established Member
This is America, where you're free to express yourself, no matter how much pain it may inflict on the rest of us! This Camaro is no different than the Cobra convertible posted elsewhere in this site with truly hideously sized and offset rear wheels.

yelostang

Established Member
This comment had me rolling...

"In russia we have same car in circus . Also clowns driving"

even heard a russian accent in my head

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
cant think of a better car to put 32s on than a crapmaro

Users who are viewing this thread