WTD ANY COBRA under $10k

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member
looking for any year cobra, preferably above 90' that has supercharger or lots of mods and has less then 100k. let me know if anyone has anything. on east coast VA, can drive north and south to meet and negotiate ;-)

Leer5000

Established Member
I bought this car about 3 months ago, everything was already done except the spec stage 3+ clutch, i had the hood painted, took the *** tach out, and put a indash in. Car is in great condition, you could literally eat off the bottom of this car. Everything was professionally done and looks great. Car has tons of power and dynoed 460 to the wheels on 91 tune. (have dyno sheet). car is also tuned for 93 and 100. looking for 9500 Firm. Any questions feel free to call or text 612-804-7717.

For pictures please click here

89.000 miles

Engine Rebuilt at 60.000 miles to put supercharger and all parts listed here.

Forged Internals.

Vortech T-trim-Polished Supecharger @13 lbs

Anderson Ford Motorsport Pipe w/ Big Daddy MAF and filter

Kirban Fuel pressure regualtor and Walbro pump in tank

FRPP shorty headers with ceramic coating

Pypes catted x-pipe

Magnaflow cat back exhaust w/bullets and stainless tails

FRPP 4.30's w/ Auburn Posi and MAC rear Girdle

UPR full length weld-in subframe connectors

FRPP Aluminum driveshaft

Maximum Motorsports lower control arms & UPR adjustable uppers

Eibach suspension

Strange Adjustable front struts and rear shocks

spec stage 3+ w/FRPP billet flywheel (1000 miles)

New Timing chains, guides and gears

Firewall adjuster & Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Autometer gauge Pod w/Phantom Fuel pressure, boost , and oil pressure

Cervini's Cobra R hood

Leer5000

Established Member
Car is not lowered, I uploaded a couple pics (just crappy cell phone pics) of the hood painted. Its not too bad you can just tell its new paint vs 11 yr old paint, but im gonna have it redone to try and get it to match better. BTW i uploaded pics to original picture link just follow that link and theyre in there.

2000gator

Established Member
1999 Cobra Convertible with full saleen body kit, cdc lightbar, 18" saleens, and saleen tonnaeu cover. About 130k on the body but 65k on the motor, it is completely stock down to the paper filter. I was going to drop a the termi motor/t56 in but couldn't come up with the 4k in time to buy the parts a guy had for sale locally. Great car just needs a little to make it perfect, driver seat is worn, needs a clockspring, whiper cowl piece is cracked, rear window leaks on either corner into the top bag but I keep it garaged usually so it hasn't bothered me. Comes with extra parts too.
0831011812.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

0831011811.jpg

I have a 97 cobra that is built and blown that i'd like to spend more time on. I need $9,250 for this car or $12,000 for the 97 if your interested, built blown with a built IRS and lots of other stuff. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member
2000gator but the convertible top is kind of a problem since im going to be using it for a daily driver, and what other parts are wrong with it?.

RedVenom i didnt get anything from you

2000gator

Established Member
Yes the top would need to be fixed or sealed if it were used as a daily its on my to do list if I keep it, it also could use rotors/brakes and shocks sometime soon. Its also lowered on H&R race springs and should have some flowmaster mufflers on it sometime next week. I'm still working on it as a find parts that I want for it and will have the top and seat done when I find a reputable upholstery shop locally. These will all increase the price as i'm looking to get 10k for it once its perfect. pm me if your actually interested and you can ask me any questions about the car.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
2000gator but the convertible top is kind of a problem since im going to be using it for a daily driver, and what other parts are wrong with it?.

RedVenom i didnt get anything from you

My bad bro I sent an email a couple of days ago and sent you a PM last night

850Cobra

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...azer-red-cobra-north-fl-10k.html#post11013545

It's got lots of mods Only asking 8.9K for it

86K Miles
Brand new alty(Few weeks old)
Interior is almost flawless
Black Cobra Wheels
HID Headlights
HID Fog Light Kit
BBK Cold Air Intake
Cobra "R" Hood
Short Throw Shifter
Allum. Fly Wheel
Firewall Adjuster
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Magnaflow chrome exhaust tips
High Pressure Plate
Stage 2 Clutch
SLP Loud Mouth Mufflers
Offroad H Pipe (Full exhaust)
Eibach Lowering springs
Steeda Ball Joints 2x
Steeda Sway Bar
Mac LongTube Headers

blwn89gt

Established Member
1999 Cobra Convertible with full saleen body kit, cdc lightbar, 18" saleens, and saleen tonnaeu cover. About 130k on the body but 65k on the motor, it is completely stock down to the paper filter. I was going to drop a the termi motor/t56 in but couldn't come up with the 4k in time to buy the parts a guy had for sale locally. Great car just needs a little to make it perfect, driver seat is worn, needs a clockspring, whiper cowl piece is cracked, rear window leaks on either corner into the top bag but I keep it garaged usually so it hasn't bothered me. Comes with extra parts too.
0831011812.jpg

IMAG0206.jpg

0831011811.jpg

I have a 97 cobra that is built and blown that i'd like to spend more time on. I need $9,250 for this car or $12,000 for the 97 if your interested, built blown with a built IRS and lots of other stuff. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

Hey dude my buddy wants to talk to you about the 99 cobra vert, can you PM me your phone number so i can give it to him, hes very interested.
Thanks, Vinny

birdmanbobsin8

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...azer-red-cobra-north-fl-10k.html#post11013545

It's got lots of mods Only asking 8.9K for it

86K Miles
Brand new alty(Few weeks old)
Interior is almost flawless
Black Cobra Wheels
HID Headlights
HID Fog Light Kit
BBK Cold Air Intake
Cobra "R" Hood
Short Throw Shifter
Allum. Fly Wheel
Firewall Adjuster
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Magnaflow chrome exhaust tips
High Pressure Plate
Stage 2 Clutch
SLP Loud Mouth Mufflers
Offroad H Pipe (Full exhaust)
Eibach Lowering springs
Steeda Ball Joints 2x
Steeda Sway Bar
Mac LongTube Headers

where are you located in FL?

billys90

Established Member
I have a 98 Cobra 141,xxx miles. Needs painting, IMRC's cleaned and a tune up. Car is completely stock except for K&N air filter and 4.30 gear (I think it is 4.30). $5500

Users who are viewing this thread