WTB: ZY 2003 Cobra - Will Pay Top Dollar

ZINCYELLOW01

Established Member
Hello,

I'm looking for a near-perfect, as low mileage as possible Zinc Yellow '03. Must be a coupe. Please let me know what you have. Will travel and will pay for the right car.

Thanks,

-Bob

Two 5.0s

Established Member
Damn, i know of someone that just sold an 03 ZY coupe here in Beaver County just a few months ago. He let it go for cheap too.

maxx0ne

Established Member
I had a beautiful zinc yellow with 21k miles with a 2.2 kennel bell that I sold to a friend. Last time I talked to him he was selling it. Car is mint. Located in Va Beach. Let me know and I will contact him. Thanks

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Good find- I saw that as well and emailed the guy but have yet to get a response. I'd prefer to find one on here. Thanks for the help!

I've emailed him 3 times about 2 months ago. I don't think that car is still available

ZINCYELLOW01

Established Member
I had a beautiful zinc yellow with 21k miles with a 2.2 kennel bell that I sold to a friend. Last time I talked to him he was selling it. Car is mint. Located in Va Beach. Let me know and I will contact him. Thanks

Maxx0ne- I'd definitely be interested in details!

Matt1988

Established Member
I am the guy MAX0NE is talking about, small world.

my email is [email protected] hit me up if your still in the market. And like Max said, it is immaculate.
Hello,

I'm looking for a near-perfect, as low mileage as possible Zinc Yellow '03. Must be a coupe. Please let me know what you have. Will travel and will pay for the right car.

Thanks,

-Bob

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nice to see Zinc getting some love. I like it and Screaming yellow too of course :bowdown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread