WTB wrecked 03-04 cobra

cobra0393

Established Member
Just as the title says im looking for a wrecked cobra. Im wanting to take the motor and put in my 93, so i figured a whole car would be the best way to go. Let me know what you got.
I would also might be interested in a motor, trans, and a harness if someone had any of those parts for sale.
Jamey

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
I think I would pass on the one with front end dmg never know if messed the motor up. It would also be cool if the other one had pictures.

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
any luck finding one? been thinking about getting a 2nd and wondering if you had found anything out?

f2fast4u

Established Member
I settled with my insurance company last Friday. The entire front clip is fine, along with the engine and drivetrain back to the rear seat. I believe the fuel tank and such is fine as well. I'll have pictures next week after I get it back to my shop. As it sits with the Kenne Bell, Viper spec six-speed, and other stuff, I'll be entertaining offers. The car only attended car shows and occassional weekend cruises.

cobra0393

Established Member
f2fast4u said:
I settled with my insurance company last Friday. The entire front clip is fine, along with the engine and drivetrain back to the rear seat. I believe the fuel tank and such is fine as well. I'll have pictures next week after I get it back to my shop. As it sits with the Kenne Bell, Viper spec six-speed, and other stuff, I'll be entertaining offers. The car only attended car shows and occassional weekend cruises.

How many miles are on the car? Also if your could pm me a ball park price and a list of the mods.. Some pics would be great because im very interested. Here is my number 270 256 4381 call me anytime.
I have cash in hand :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread