Wtb wrecked 03-04 cobra to swap my 93 coupe

dh9250

Established Member
Looking to do a cobra swap on my 93 coupe, anyone have a wrecked 03-04 cobra that has a good drive train, please let me know.

Pm call or text me what u have 815-262-7978

thanks Dan

here's my ride
image.jpg

Last edited:

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Theres one on ebay.. Higher mileage.. there really hard to find now days and if you do find one you have to jump on it right away. I have watched 100k mile cobras through auctions sell for 8500-10k which is dumb to me..

dh9250

Established Member
Theres one on ebay.. Higher mileage.. there really hard to find now days and if you do find one you have to jump on it right away. I have watched 100k mile cobras through auctions sell for 8500-10k which is dumb to me..

Yeah I have seen a few here and there. They do sell quick
And I was under the impression that u where the one buying them all up. Lol. I was going to contact u about a few swaps u had, but really want a full cat so I can take what I want, and have them side by side to do the swap. Thanks for chiming in to try to help. I appriciate it bud

Dan

somers281

Established Member
There easy to find on copart. I bid 10,800 on a yellow one with 45,000 miles if I didn't go to my little girls field day I would of bid more. Be careful there is a guy that bids really high.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Cant sell them for a reasonable price when they dont sell for a reasonable price. Unless you buy them with 100k plus miles maybe

Users who are viewing this thread