WTB : Whipple 3.4 crusher or Kenne Bell mammoth

donkeymule

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a Whipple 3.4 crusher or a Kenne Bell mammoth for my 04 cobra. I'm even open to turbo setups that I can keep my ac with. I currently have a Whipple 2.3 and if interested will work that in a deal. Please let me know what you have. Greg

BigAl73

Established Member
Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a Whipple 3.4 crusher or a Kenne Bell mammoth for my 04 cobra. I'm even open to turbo setups that I can keep my ac with. I currently have a Whipple 2.3 and if interested will work that in a deal. Please let me know what you have. Greg

I have a polished whipple 3.4, like new if you are interested

siccobra

Established Member
i got a polished 2.8 mammoth LC bought new in april has maybe 100 miles on it 5400

lucheski

Established Member
20150618_231746_zpsbqtpglsc.jpg

Mileage is unknown on all parts and were on the car when i bought it last year. No known problems with the setup.. has cometic scuffs, (see picture). Everything currently still on the car and is in good working condition.

Prices include shipping but not Paypal fees. Please be sure to add 3% if you use paypal.

KB 2.8 Mammoth Kit, INCLUDES Blower, DUAL 75MM THROTTLE BODY, KB Filter, 4-1/2" Intake TUBE, FORD GT FLEX TUBE, MAMMOTH MANIFOLD Plate.

Retails for $5,300.00 from Kenne Bell
3775 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread