WTB: Whipple 2.3 for 03-04 Cobra

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
With the 2.9 coming out soon I'm sure some of you guys will be selling your 2.3's? I'm looking for 600rwhp on pump gas so a 2.3 with a 3.00 upper is all i should need. I have a Stage V Steggy on my car now that I could trade plus cash or buy the 2.3 outright.....500rwhp just ain't enough....whatcha got?

layzie

Established Member
I thought about this as well when I heard that the 2.9's will be available in October. After tons of research I have come to the conclusion that unless a really good deal pops up on a slightly used 2.3 whipple it would be pointless to buy one over the 2.9 as with the 2.9 you could achieve the same RWHP with allot less boost, timing and heat and have tons of power to spare if you ever want more.

On top of that, the new TVS kit will be released and I look forward to reviewing those.

As of now, the smart ones are selling their blowers now for around $2,800 to beat the low balers as the kits will be worth $2,500 or even less here in a couple of months.

The whipple wars are about to start and it's going to be a buyers market. I am anxiously waiting with cash in hand :dancenana:

Last edited:

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
Same here. I'll be interested to see what the 2.9 kits go for when they come out. I was hoping to spend 2500 or so for a nice 2.3? The problem is the waiting......................

layzie

Established Member
I can squeeze the $3,800 out if need be. I can also wait for the new TVS. But then again, if I found a slightly used 2.3 for $2,500 that I knew was in good shape, I would pay immediately. Only time will tell... Patience my friend!

04Beast

Established Member
I gotta 2.3 for sale $2400 shipped the snout and back of the blowerare power coated in sonic blue.pm me your email for pics

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread