WTB- WANTED! 03-04 Cobra East Coast, $$

vin1382

Established Member
I very much regret selling my 03 cobra last october due to a myriad of chronic health issues. A miracle has happened and somehow i am on my way to getting healthy again... and thus i am again interested in owning another terminator.

I am ideally looking for a lower mileage car.. 45K miles or less in the range of $20-$24K.. but will pay more for a pristine lower mileage car.

What I am looking for-

-Prefer eastcost car(I'm in NJ), but for a excellent car i will travel further.
-Miles under 45K
-Stock to whippled/KB(however, I require leakdown/compression test on highly modded cars as well as receipts for work done. We will work out how and when to get the leakdown/compression done if I am very close to buying)
-CONVERTIBLE is HIGHLY DESIREABLE!
-Don't mind the color, but preference is not yellow(if its a low mile car and in great condition I will def consider though)
-no custom paint jobs like flames or any of that
-Rebuilt blocks do not count as low miles
-no salvage/rebuilt titles
-no turbo cars

Sorry to be so particular, but I want something that I will have and cherish for a very long time. I'd like to buy fairly quickly, so lets have them!

Post pictures here or send to my email... [email protected]

Vince :).

Last edited:

scotmach

Established Member
How about a highly modded Mach 1 with many parts used from an 03-04 Cobra that made 718 rwhp/735 rwtq? It's Torch Red, has a built motor, T-56, and uses a 2.3 Whipple. One of maybe two or three in the world like this and has only 22,000 miles, less than 4,000 miles on complete build.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread