WTB very low mile, all stock Sonic, or CO

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Coupes only please. does any one know or have a all stock very low mile sonic blue comp orange coupe that has no cosmetic issues and looks new. I'm willing to pay sticker price or better for this car. But I'm wanting something like new. If someone has one tucked away please call or text 706-284-7390. Thanks, Robby.

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Id like to have 5k or less. But would entertain more for a car with no paint chips from rocks or cosmetic wear. I was mainly wanting one that someone has saved and wants to sell for top dollar.

Dawilson85

Established Member
There was a sonic blue one with 7200 miles on the FB group “SVT Performance” that the guy was kicking around selling.

oneof185

Established Member
Pretty much stock at high end auto SB with 18k miles

SLP CAI, upper pulley, KB BAP, x-pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, JLT oil separator, windows at 20%. Very nice Sonic Blue Terminator! This car looks fabulous! Haven't had one like this in a good while.

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Just a bump. I'm guess I like the hard to find ones. Go figure. I wonder what happened to all the sonic blue cars. I don't see many and I known they had a larger production run. Maybe someone has one tucked away somewhere.

Silver95

Established Member
There out there dude. The guy in Chicago was just giving everyone blue balls lol. Once he saw that there was actual interest in the car; he doesn’t want to sell.

There is a gorgeous red fire for sale at a ford dealership in PA. Stock as a rock. Sub 10k miles on it. So stock it even has the horse in the grill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
There out there dude. The guy in Chicago was just giving everyone blue balls lol. Once he saw that there was actual interest in the car; he doesn’t want to sell.

There is a gorgeous red fire for sale at a ford dealership in PA. Stock as a rock. Sub 10k miles on it. So stock it even has the horse in the grill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Man you saw that too. Man I talked to him a few times. Nice guy. He was so proud after he posted that thing. He said it scared him to have something that everyone wanted. So he better keep it. Lol. That's a nice car above. I have 3 reds in other year models. I was hoping for any color other than black or red. Preferably sonic blue. But I realize they are far and few between.

Users who are viewing this thread