WTB: unlocked tuner

todontblink

Established Member
i just picked up an 01 cobra i need to get a tuner that can turn off the rear o2 sensors. seeing if anyone has an unlocked one that they want to sell.

todontblink

Established Member
witch one did you get i know that the diablosport says it can turn off the rear o2 sensors but i have read that they have recently taken that option out of the tuner. i have an off road xpipe and mil eliminators but they are worth less my engine light is still coming on and off

Orange Peel

Established Member
program tuner

witch one did you get i know that the diablosport says it can turn off the rear o2 sensors but i have read that they have recently taken that option out of the tuner. i have an off road xpipe and mil eliminators but they are worth less my engine light is still coming on and off

I have a diablo that is ready to do what you want?comes in origial box and has manual as well used it twice, using sct3 now. $170shipped

carnut726

Established Member
how do u like the sct 3? i heard it is better then the diablo by leaps and bounds. I am still trying to decide what to do for my rear o2's also. i have mils and the same thing happened to me, the light still pops up. You wouldnt know by chance if i will pass inspection with the rears turned off do you?

Orange Peel

Established Member
how do u like the sct 3? i heard it is better then the diablo by leaps and bounds. I am still trying to decide what to do for my rear o2's also. i have mils and the same thing happened to me, the light still pops up. You wouldnt know by chance if i will pass inspection with the rears turned off do you?

To answer your question, If you turn the rears off and you have a OBD2 inspection (an OBD2 computer scan), No you will not pass, they will throw O2 sensor codes, because that is what was going on with my car. When the rears are disabled no lights came on also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread