WTB: TVS supercharger 03 Cobra

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Hey everyone. It's been a while since I have been on here since I finished my sb turbo cobra. A few weeks back my wife and I picked up a second 03 since we wanted a convertible. The thing is it has a nonported Eaton and it's no were near as fast as my turbo cobra. So now we are on the hunt for 600rwhp ish on a safe 93 pump gas tune and we're going to leave it there and drive it. So let me know if you have a new or slightly used tvs unit that needs a home.

Thanks in advance!

ruthless

Established Member
Looks like a vendor has a 15% off discount on whipple with a blackfriday deal. I might just go that way since I am not seeing as good of a deal on the VMP TVS units.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
$200 difference for a better platform. Hoping to order mine monday before the sale ends.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

MineralCobra

Established Member
I can give you a Nice deal on a polished 2.3 Whipple, Low milage great condition. Just purchased a 2.9 Whipple. LMK if your intrested

ruthless

Established Member
I spoke to BJ at VMP today, great guy and answered all my questions. I will be placing my order tomorrow since I am out of town.

ruthless

Established Member
Well with any luck my STV supercharger should be delivered today. Thats a hell of a wait to get a unit that was paid for in full back on November 26th.

Users who are viewing this thread