WTB: Turbo, Procharged or KB Cobra: OW, SB or Black only. Coupe only!

CamdZ06

Established Member
Ready to get into another Cobra. I'm looking for a higher horsepower Cobra, the more built the better. Already pre-approved for a loan so I won't waste anyones time once I do find something! Please no rollers, convertibles or salvaged/rebuilt titles.

onefastss

Take your pick
Established Member
What is your budget? I have a 03 Sonic Blue coupe that I may consider selling. The basic run down is built shortblock, 3.4 Whipple Crusher, built t56, built IRS, return fuel system on e85, and 46k miles on the car itself with only 1500 on the build. Located in Greensboro, NC.

Junkit911

Established Member
If the origional poster is not intrested, I may be. I don't think I can pm since I had to start a new account on here. You can text me a price and info on the sonic cobra. Thanks Mitch 570-417-9145

CamdZ06

Established Member
Looking to spend $26k at the most. Could you pm me some pics or send to 309-830-2788? I'm not really looking for a Whipple Cobra since I've already owned one before. I know yours is a crusher so I might be interested.

onefastss

Take your pick
Established Member
Sorry, saw KB and just assumed that would include Whipple as well. Good luck in your search anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread