WTB Turbo Coupe or Glass Top 5.0's (something different)

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Just sold my Kenne Bell Drop Top possibly considering a newer modular build (fully built motors 800rwhp-1000rwhp set ups) as the thread says. Car will see shows more than the track but must be track-able as well, Cash on hand, if not TT Cobra it is :loser:. Distance is not an issue as I'm looking at traveling to NY for a TT Coupe inspection real soon and need to start planning my trips. Post or PM stay safe fellas.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1072339-For-Sale-03-Cobra-(Kenne-Bell)-TX

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
Be patient and the right one will come along. I got lucky and a 2014 GT popped up that had everything I wanted. Auto, recaro's, glass roof, nav, and the Armageddon twins. There's the one that's completely built 900rwhp. If I hadn't bought this one I would've jumped on that one and immediately done an auto swap.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Thanks man I sent ya a PM. Stay safe out there.

Be patient and the right one will come along. I got lucky and a 2014 GT popped up that had everything I wanted. Auto, recaro's, glass roof, nav, and the Armageddon twins. There's the one that's completely built 900rwhp. If I hadn't bought this one I would've jumped on that one and immediately done an auto swap.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
Times a ticking weekend motivation post up fellas flying out to see some prospects this weekend let me know ASAP (830)719-6822). vn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread